• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who Stole The

Linda

Cookie From The Cookie Jar.

We'll not quite, but this spunky little boy Darby sure likes to steal the paper and bills from the computer desk. :yikes :yikes :yikes
Guess I will have to move the bills, can you imagine me calling the
companies and telling them "Well sorry by dog ate it". :oops:
My kids have used that line for homework.
But this is for real, I thought it was funny and wanted to share how I
forget the mischeviousness they get into.
:w**h**: :w**h**:
Makes me laugh, now if I could just figure out a way for him to pay them
I would be really laughing. (y) :wggle: (y)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Remember that song from the Carpenters..."It's only just begun"...well you have lots of fun times ahead! Our puppy Casey (otherwise known as JAWS) just ate the foam steps they all use to get up on our bed. And had a really big smile on his face too afterwards, the little bugger. :jump: The other 3 were barking (squealing actually) while he was doing it and I unfortunately ignored the barking thinking they had seen squirrels out the window again.

Puppies are FUN! :yikes

molly said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Remember that song from the Carpenters..."It's only just begun"...well you have lots of fun times ahead! Our puppy Casey (otherwise known as JAWS) just ate the foam steps they all use to get up on our bed. And had a really big smile on his face too afterwards, the little bugger. :jump: The other 3 were barking (squealing actually) while he was doing it and I unfortunately ignored the barking thinking they had seen squirrels out the window again.

Puppies are FUN! :yikes

MollyYou make me laugh with your stories. :jump:
You know what you are absolutely right, puppies are wonderful and
they are tons and tons of fun. :w**h**: :w**h**: I am loving it. :dgwlk: :jmp:

Linda, I cannot imagine that angelic face of Darby's doing such.. :) He is so cute.
Molly, I think Casey and Quincy could be disatrous together. Did your other dogs not join in the fun at all, or they had just grown out of the fun of it? I am looking forward to less chewing and biting.

Marsha

The only thing more worrying than lots of barking when they are all in another room is.... silence. Whether with the cats or the dogs I soon realised that just as with kids, when there's SILENCE they are up to something. One is doing something naughty and the others are watching!! Chewing shoes, digging all the dirt out of a potted plant... they are up to no good. :| :eek:

King is a funny cavalier....if my parent's bedroom is open he will go in and raid my mom's garbage for tissues and (his favorite) panty liners!!!! :lol: he'll also eat napkins if the fall to the floor...he's eatten paper, magazines.....anything paper wise he'll shread and eat.......i mean he's got tons of chew toys and chews to chew on but he finds the things that make a mess the most to b his fav....When he was a puppy he got hold of a work glove of my dads and we decided to give it to him...he doesn't eat the glove just rip pieces off and make a pile...4 me to clean up!!!! :lol: as far as my parents room now that the ACs r on the doorway is gated and he's only allowed in if some1 is there to watch him....otherwise its off limits to him... :(

this thread really brought a smile to my face. Daisy Boo started off just stealing our sandles and running off with her tail wagging if we left them lying around. She's now graduated to actually taking them off Joanna's feet and then running off with her tail wagging!

Also, any time we leave the hall and bedroom doors open there's a thunder of tiny feet on the stairs and what sounds like a tornado in the bedroom shortly afterwards. Naturally, it's just Twinkle finding some nice new forbidden toys to play with icon_whistling

Like you said, Karlin, it's the silence that worries you most though. You just know they're up to something the minute it goes quiet

Kelvin (Him indoors)

Cody is the same, she loves having a shoe or slipper in her bed to rest her head on and will take it off my foot if needs be :D

I agree with Karlin about the sound of silence, it's the one thing that's guaranteed to get my attention :lol:

I am the same when I am raiding the fridge for chocolate :lol: Darren knows I am up to something when I am quiet in kitchen.

Star went very quiet one night and it turned out that she had dug her head into my bf's laptop bag and taken out a disk with a very important work presentation on it. He picked up all the little bits and brought them to the meeting the next day just in case no-one believed him :lol:

She's also taken bites out of our wooden venetian blinds. She seemed to have grown out of that habit so we got the damaged slats replaced. Just as soon as they were all newly fixed, she decided to put her mark on them again - tiny teeth marks all over them.

For my sins, I'm a girl guide leader and one night before a very important ceremony I went looking for my woggle (the leather band that holds your scarf closed) and found Star happily eating it.

The list goes on....

How do they know to chew the most important things???

mine always pulls of my socks when i am trying to put them on in the morning and when we throw dirty washing into the laundry basket she always goes and gets it and trails it around the house. is sooooooooooooo funny the things that they get up to i could just watch mine play ALL day. their babyishness is just so adorable......... :D ..oh yes and has anyone tried to give them a golf bALL TO play with, jasmine goes mad with them cause they move so fast over the floor

Yes, it's the socks for my two aswell !!! In fact if they are need of a wash, then it's even better for them !!! Why I don't know ..... and when they come to give you a kiss afterwards, you just can't when you know what they've been chewing on and licking !!!!! So cute though.

LMAO Maxx ate the envelope containing our flight tickets - two days before we were due to fly to Florida :yikes He ate the wallet containg the tickets and chewed the corner of the tickets :badgrin:

This took him the 30 seconds it too me to get downstairs to retrieve the mail from his mouth!!!!

We ended up taking a photo of him to show the booking clerks at the airport - it gave them all a good laugh to see tiny puppy teeth marks in everything - of course they all loved the fluffy puppy!

Yesterday, Geraint left his bedroom door open and Charlie went very quiet - we later found him with the Winnie the Pooh that Gerain't has loved since he was a baby/ Charlie couldn't understand why he wasn't allowed it and sulked all afternoon :roll: :lol:

That is just toooo precious!!!!

I love the fact you took a photo and showed the airport staff ...... well done

Gizmo love LaLa (the yellow tele tubby!) .....He sniffs it and wants to run away with it but is not allowed.. Charlie our little 6 month old female is scared of the sound LaLa makes and runs behind Gizmo for protection !!!!

Sooo cute

Since this thread has been pulled forward, just gotta add a few items that my little darling does now.

We were having a barbecue on the deck only hamburgers, he opened the bun took the tomato off my friends bun and took off. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

You would think he would of taken the hamburger, but I don't think he had enough time or he would of.

The other night my purse was sitting on the floor, he took my pills out.
I caught him right away, put them back the wee bugger went back 5 seconds later and got them again. My purse was then lifted from the floor.

I was cleaning the lint from the dryer last night placed it in a bag, he had other plans for that lint all over my carpet. :yikes :yikes :yikes

My wee Dudley never got into so much mischief, must be all that Red Hair.

:sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Donna: You crack me up, I can just picture Maxx eating your holiday
and you saying it's okay honey. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We'll I best keep a diary on this wee fellow, he is too much.

Gotta have 10 eyes with him around.

Off to start me diary. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Linda said:
Donna: You crack me up, I can just picture Maxx eating your holiday
and you saying it's okay honey. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Got me in one, Linda :lol: My babies get excused almost everything - it usually IS someone else fault anyway ;)

Thing is, if temptation is put in their way then we all knows what happens :lol:

Ah, Linda. You have me laughing with Darby's antics. You should have named him Mischief! He is just a little charmer and Dudley's a gentleman. Wait till Darby's a teenager! How are your wee charges doing with Darby? They must be loving that little devil.

Back