• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Cedar Photos

Moviedust

What's in that thing??
whatisinthere.jpg

It is paying me attention, so I had better show off!!
upsidedown.jpg

You're intimidating me. Step away.
sweetface.jpg

Now what? I'm busy.
sweetinnocent.jpg

I AM posing! Isnt this good enough?
stringoneye.jpg

Okay, but last one!
righteye.jpg

Cedar is adorable!! I have seen some of the same looks on Quincy, my tri, when I am playing with her or talking to her. Those are great pictures.

Marsha

Ok i just have to say I really do have a very big soft spot for cedar. I just love your avatar picture and have admired it for so long. Those pictures are just adorable. I just love her little face. I just want to scoop her up and hold her tight. I think Joey and Cedar would look good together!!!!!

She is just SO CUTE. How old is she now? She still looks like a puppy! She has always had the most mischievous face too.

Thanks, everyone, for the great comments. Cedar is about 11 mo old now, so she is still very puppy-ish. Plus, she's very small. I havent had her weighed in about a month or so, but she's probably around 11 pounds. So her puppy-ish appearance has a lot to do with the fact she is so small. Her fur is really coming in now, though. Her bib is noticably fuller. It is sad that she's almost a year old!

Back