PDA

View Full Version : Jake and Shelby's mountain adventure

Cathy T
6th June 2006, 05:07 PM
We rented a cabin in our local mountains this past weekend. It was great but very warm. Saturday it was 93 degrees! So....we didn't spend a lot of time outside. The cabin was in Julian, for those of you who know San Diego. The cabin was totally pet friendly, with a 1 1/4 acre completely fenced in yard. We saw wild turkeys with their babies. Shelby, my bird dog, was wild to get to them. Here's an album of photos:

http://mountainadv.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8AYtGLZq3atmFe

Karlin
6th June 2006, 06:04 PM
What fun! That pic of them on the porch swing is adorable! I bet you will want to frame that.

Jen
6th June 2006, 07:25 PM
They are adorable! I love Shelby's coloring, it's like she has little black pants on. Their coats look amazing, and their ears as sooo long! Great shots, looks like they had fun! :D

JaneB
6th June 2006, 08:37 PM
Can we come next time??? What a wonderful spot for you and the dogs. Your pictures certainly show them relaxed and happy.

JaneB

Cathy T
7th June 2006, 03:08 AM
What fun! That pic of them on the porch swing is adorable! I bet you will want to frame that.

I'm having greeting cards made with that picture!!

Angela
11th June 2006, 11:45 PM
What fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Claire
12th June 2006, 01:15 PM
Cathy what great photo's - I hope you took some of the place you were visiting!!!

molly
12th June 2006, 10:18 PM
Terrific photos of you and the dogs! Thanks for sharing them. Looks like you all had a fun time!

amanda L
13th June 2006, 12:25 PM
Lovely photo's, love your new photo of them on swing, so cute!! :p

Mary
13th June 2006, 01:32 PM
Looks like a wonderful vacation for Shelby and Jake and I too love the swing pic. Adorable!!