• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Well we've had a breakthrough of sorts

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was working away on the Mac and I turned around to see this!

166666550_346a05c7a9.jpg

I guess the cat indoctrination is slowly working... :lol: :lol:

Of course it's with Quincy, everyone just loves Quincy!! :lol:

Lily looks pretty happy :D Her coat is so shiny, she looks great. What a pudge :p How much does she have to loose?

I don't know Karlin. She seems to be fitting in to your family better everyday. Kind of like she has a list of tests she needs to pass and is checking them off day by day!! :lol:

She needs to lose at least about 4 lbs, maybe 5. :yikes She is a little sausage roll.

And yes, she is trying very hard to fit in! :lol:

Oh come on now..... :D

it was meant to be!!!!!! :wggle:

All she has to do then is move a bit of the weight and she is in??? everything else she has done!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

ARE WE GOING TO START VOTING - that she stays, I am sure it will be 100%.... :mexwav:

Oh Karlin, how could you let her go now? She's adorable and if it wasn't for the hubby and two boys (the human ones) I'd come and get her from you myself :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh Karlin, how could you let her go now? She's adorable and if it wasn't for the hubby and two boys (the human ones) I'd come and get her from you myself :D

Nice to hear from you again Donna! I've been wondering how Maxx and Charlie have been! :D

Oh come on Karlin, your Irish you must like Sausage Rolls.
Even if she becomes a skinnier sausage roll they are still delicious.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Both the tomcats, Quincy and Ambrose, are pretty laid back about her. Neither is too scared of dogs to begin with and Quincy just cannot believe that anyone or thing could POSSIBLY dislike him. If they do, then it is their mistake and they just need to get to know him even better... so he'll rub against them a bit. :lol: I've never seen a cat so fascinated and besotted with dogs as Mr Jellybelly, Quincy.

However even the two girls, Jessie and Pippa, are now not too concerned with Lily. They just wait til she is asleep to walk past her and as she snores so loudly it is easy for them to tell she is sleeping... :roll: Most of this progress is really due to Quincy, who stands his ground when she is around and also comes over to watch her from on top of sofas etc. Once even one cat didn't run from her she had to rethink the purpose of cats. Clearly they were not all meant for chasing...

Personally, I think Quincy is preparing her to be his perfect love sponge. None of the dogs will tolerate his excessive adoration for long, they all eventually find him to be a pest. But if he could train just one dog to let him adore it constantly as he would like, then he'd be so happy...

Back