• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy picture hopefully

New Puppy picture again

I got the url to work but I can't seem to get a image put in. I have so many pictures to show everyone from 2 weeks on.

OK, first you need to set your account to 'public'. You have it set on 'private' which means we can't see the pics when you post them. So I just get a message saying I am not allowed to view your pictures when I try to click on the link you posted.

But to make the pic appear here as an actual image, not just a link, once you have reset your account, also you need to click the IMG button first, then paste the URL, then click the IMG button again. When you create a post you will see the IMG button on the top right hand side.

Sorry to say but Flickr images will not work on this forum. I have a Flickr account and I learned first hand. I know that Photobucket works so you may want to post some pics there and then give it a try.

But posting a link is fine too. We don't mind going to your Flickr page to see the pics!

I got Flickr to work

It worked, my friend from work showed me what to do, you have to take the question mark to the end off and then they show up fine. So hope to hear from alot of people. I am so excited that I am going to own a cavalier of my own in the very near future. Have a great day everyone.

Flickr works fine on this board! :) That's where all my images come from, from the avatar to the logo to all the pics I post. If anyone is having problems it is most likely because you set your account to 'private' which means others can;t see your images. I strongly recommend people using Flickr as it is much easier to manage pics there than on Photobucket, mainly as sizing is done automatically -- and if you pick the small size image it is exactly the maximum dimensions for avatars here (eg the size of my avatar).

There is however a problem with posting pics directly from photo development sites like Shutterfly. This is related to a security issue.

(y)

karlin said:
Flickr works fine on this board! :) That's where all my images come from, from the avatar to the logo to all the pics I post. If anyone is having problems it is most likely because you set your account to 'private' which means others can;t see your images. I strongly recommend people using Flickr as it is much easier to manage pics there than on Photobucket, mainly as sizing is done automatically -- and if you pick the small size image it is exactly the maximum dimensions for avatars here (eg the size of my avatar).

I'm testing one of my Flickr pics now:
151964581_a3c3391516.jpg

...and it works! Thanks Karlin. For some reason I haven't been able to get them to work before, but this time I removed the "?v=0" at the end of the url and it showed up.

Back