PDA

View Full Version : 1st Haircut

Jen
15th June 2006, 03:46 PM
Gus had his first haircut last night, he looks so skinny now! :lol: He looks like a jack rabbit--he's all legs at this stage! :lol:
We plan to keep him in more of a shaggy/terrier cut rather than the typical Schnauzer cut, but we had her go a bit shorter as it's so hot here now. He did really well, the only problem she had with him was him trying to eat the hair! :lol:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/IMG_1252_1.jpg

with mulch on his nose, as usual...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/IMG_1253_2.jpg

GudrunTheRed
15th June 2006, 08:21 PM
What a cutie patootie! Give him a kiss on his little mulch-covered nose for me!

Karlin
15th June 2006, 10:19 PM
Oh he is so darn cute. He really looks more like a schnauzer now too rather than a long-legged westie :lol: Bet they loved him at the doggie parlour. :)

Jen
15th June 2006, 10:23 PM
Oh he is so darn cute. He really looks more like a schnauzer now too rather than a long-legged westie :lol: Bet they loved him at the doggie parlour. :)

Yup, and you can't tell in the pic, but his eye lashes and eyebrows have really grown as well. He sees the same woman Abbey does, and she just loves both of them. It's nice to use the same person, you get consistency and the dogs know her and aren't freaked out. Gus was so funny when he came home last night, he knew he looked cute, he was doing the psycho dog run all around the backyard. Abbey was barking at him! :lol:

Nicki
15th June 2006, 10:47 PM
Oh just too cute for words, just want to pick him up and give him a big kiss xxx

He's really lost the Westie look too...and just look at those legs, how tall is he going to be???

nlg679
15th June 2006, 11:25 PM
Just LOVE ya, Gus!

Nancy
NJ

Jen
16th June 2006, 01:09 AM
Oh just too cute for words, just want to pick him up and give him a big kiss xxx

He's really lost the Westie look too...and just look at those legs, how tall is he going to be???

Standard is 12-14, Cavs are 12-13 so he should be close to Abbey, hopefully!

Mary
16th June 2006, 01:52 AM
OMG...what a cutie...love the haircut!

Cathy T
16th June 2006, 03:39 AM
I just love that sweet face!

Linda
16th June 2006, 04:28 AM
Oh Jen

He is a doll, what a little darling.
Bet he feels cooler, I am chicken to cut Dudley's hair.
:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Claire
16th June 2006, 11:14 AM
His legs had doubled in length it seems, he is sooooo cute.

Jen
16th June 2006, 03:05 PM
His legs had doubled in length it seems, he is sooooo cute.

Thanks everyone, we think he's pretty cute, too! icon_whistling :D

His legs crack me up, it's like they're the only thing on him that has grown...besides his eyebrows and eyelashes :lol: