• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you think this fellow Dudley likes me ???????????

Linda

MyBlankie.jpg

Auntie Nicki sent me a Scottish Blankie, I love biting it. My mom says I am sassy. :yikes :yikes

BecomingFriends.jpg

I think he is starting to like me, what do you think.

MyBuddy.jpg

He does like me, he told me so.

ItsokayDudley.jpg

I just wanna snuggle Brother :slp:
DarbyLaying.jpg

I am tired from my mom buggin me to take my picture.

yum.jpg

That was yummy, and it wasn't even mine. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

AnotherDog.jpg

Is that another dog looking at me. :yikes :yikes

Iwantdown.jpg

Let me down already. :dgwlk:

Letmehaveit.jpg

I love my squirrel, we'll my brother's squirrl but I just took it. :w**h**:

What.jpg

What did you say

sleeping.jpg

Nope, that's it Mom no more pictures.
I am not co-operating with you anymore unless you start giving me some
treats. ;) ;) ;)

Oh goodness when did he get all growed up!!! He looks so BIG!!!

What a handsome boy though, you just get more gorgeous every time I see you wee felllow :lotsaluv:

Thank you for my puppy fix...was just going to bed and SO pleased I checked here first!! :mexwav:

They do look cute on their blankie :D Glad it arrived safely.

And what did you eat you little sweetie...how could you tell him off when he's pulling that face???

I think they are getting on so much better...Dudley is saying "Mom he's lying on my leg again, and he's SO heavy now!!!"

That's such a lovely photo, one to treasure.

Nicki said:
Oh goodness when did he get all growed up!!! He looks so BIG!!!

What a handsome boy though, you just get more gorgeous every time I see you wee felllow :lotsaluv:

Thank you for my puppy fix...was just going to bed and SO pleased I checked here first!! :mexwav:

They do look cute on their blankie :D Glad it arrived safely.

And what did you eat you little sweetie...how could you tell him off when he's pulling that face???

I think they are getting on so much better...Dudley is saying "Mom he's lying on my leg again, and he's SO heavy now!!!"

That's such a lovely photo, one to treasure.

Oh Nicki you silly silly Lassie, he is still wee.
I just took some close up's of him.
He is only 11 weeks old, I will weigh him and let you know how much he weighs. The eating machine, his hair color says alot for his personality
the wee bugger.
I love him dearly, he is so mischevious. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

He ate my shoes, and keeps trying to go in the freezer he better watch it or one day I will end up shutting the door on him.
I have one of those fridges with the drawer freezer on the bottom.

Oh Linda he gets cuter everyday. What a beautiful face! That is funny about the freezer. My ruby boy Scout loves to crawl up on the bottom shelf in the frigerator...I have to drag him out. He just can't figure out how to get up on the higher shelves once he is on the bottom shelf! :lol:

Linda,

hasn't he grown! :w*w:

So HANDSOME :lotsaluv:

nothing like the patter of tiny paws! :paw: :paw: to keep you on your toes!

They look adorable together, good friends now I would say.

Thanks for the pics :snap:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Linda, he is just a darling - isn't it amazing that all of the rubies look so alike with milk chins and paws, Ozzy and him could be twins..... Dudley looks great also I just love that white bit of hair on his head, looks like Laurel and Hardy.. :D

He is adorable! They look so cute together, too. The last one made me laugh out loud! ! :lol:

Oh Linda, the boys look beautiful. Dudley looks particularly handsome and that little Darby is such a cutie! I love seeing two cavaliers next to each other like that!!! Great pictures! :D :D
Julie and the girls

Linda,
Those are the cutest pictures. Darby seems oblivious of any conflict that he could have possibly caused. Toooo cute.. Dudley is so long-suffering.
:lol:

Marsha

Back