PDA

View Full Version : Female Cavalier at Many Tears Rescue

Claire
16th June 2006, 11:11 AM
Hi All
Check out Many Tears website they have a blenheim girl, 4 years old ex-breeder.

Also please check out the raffle tickets.....

misty
16th June 2006, 05:01 PM
Isn't she a sweetheart? I've been 'watching' her on Many Tears site.

I wish we didn't live so far away.

We are so desperate for a rescue Cavvie to keep Cailean company after his daddy died last month. :(

We notice a few Cavaliers coming up from Many Tears - we may well end up making a long trek down there if we can't find a rescue friend more locally.

Karlin
16th June 2006, 06:38 PM
Many Tears will only home to the UK I believe; for anyone interested in these dogs. :thmbsup:

Maxxs_Mummy
16th June 2006, 07:43 PM
OMG She is beautiful. I wish hubby would give in and let me have a houseful but he thinks two is enough :?

Edit: Actually, he thought one was enough :badgrin:

Claire
19th June 2006, 10:26 AM
Donna, you got to tell him that anymore then two is easy...... I have three, four when Mollie is over and we are dog sitting the dog that inspired us to have Busta in September so we are going to have a house full.....

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd June 2006, 12:27 AM
LOL Claire,

Thing is, it's HIM who spoils the pair of them. they hear Daddy's car or bike on the drive and start running around like lunatics, whining and talking. Why? Because Daddy gives them Markies and gravy bones - and Mummy doesn't, that's why! Mummy is a meanie who only gives them apple or carrot or other raw veg as a treat :badgrin:

Tbh, I think the only reason he won't let me have any more is that he knows he'd get NO look in then ;) We have a pecking order in our house... Maxx, Charlie, Geraint (youngest), Rhys (eldest), Mum, fish in pond, fish in tank, garden birds, Dad ;) :badgrin: - or listen to hubby and that's how it goes :roll: Typical man eh?

When my kids leave home I am going to replace them with more dogs & if hubs doesn't like them all in the bedroom, he can move into the spare room :lol: :lol: :lol: My babies snoring is soothing and sends me to sleep. Hubby's snoring is annoying and keeps me awake - wonder why i prefer to sleep with my dogs hahahaha

Karlin
22nd June 2006, 01:34 PM
Maxx, Charlie, Geraint (youngest), Rhys (eldest), Mum, fish in pond, fish in tank, garden birds, Dad - or listen to hubby and that's how it goes Typical man eh?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have no kids and no partner so I can have all the dogs, cats and fish I want right now. :lol: I'm sure that also helps ensure I'll have no partner... 8)

Claire
22nd June 2006, 02:32 PM
Love me love my dog or dogs, cats, fish....in Karlins case....... :D

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd June 2006, 04:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: