PDA

View Full Version : Duluth, Minnesota show

Bruce H
16th June 2006, 12:01 PM
Anyone here going to be at the Duluth show? It's a 3 day show - July 14, 15, 16. Would love to try to get together. Kris and I are making a mini-vacation out of it, coming up Wednesday and leaving Monday.

Bruce H
6th July 2006, 12:05 PM
WOW! Just got the info on the Duluth show; 30 dogs Friday, 33 dogs Saturday, 33 dogs Sunday. I just can't believe how big these shows are getting. When Kris and I first started showing Cavaliers, a big show was 7 or 8.

At any rate, here is the info on rings and times:

Friday: Ring 9, 12:10 PM; Cavaliers first up after lunch

Saturday: Ring 9, 12:50 PM; Cavaliers first up after lunch

Sunday: Ring 9, 12:35 PM; Cavaliers first up after lunch

JaneB
6th July 2006, 04:41 PM
Will you and Chris be showing any of the kids? Sounds like it is going to be quite a show. I don't know how large the Indy show will be but last year there were more Cav's that I had anticipated. Wish you were closer, I'd love to actually get to meet the two of you face to face.

JaneB

Bruce H
6th July 2006, 06:26 PM
If I remember correctly, we are showing 4 dogs. Kris will show as much as she can and I will pick up the slack; I'm kind of the "Handler-of-Last-Resort" :lol: And if we really get into trouble, we can almost always find someone who will bring a dog in for us. Kris is the one that does most of the handling and teaches a conformation class here at a local training center.

Oops, according to Kris just now, we are showing 5 :yikes

Nicki
6th July 2006, 09:59 PM
Good luck Bruce, will be thinking of you and wiating to hear the results!!

Maxxs_Mummy
6th July 2006, 11:38 PM
Yes, good luck from us too - let us know how the babies get on?

Claire
7th July 2006, 10:48 AM
Good Luck Bruce, Kris :mexwav: