• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sabrina's new sisters and brothers

mlc4140

This is Cisco my little guy
169772002_99ec8b6139.jpg

This is Callie, Cisco's sister, these 2 had been dumped on the side of the road together at about 3 weeks old, I nursed them back to health and now they are thriving.
169772000_d937526992.jpg

This is Sebastian, he is the King, just ask him he will tell you.
169771995_967a3525a6.jpg

This is Honey, she is 13 and just enjoying life.
169771996_8328e97cdd.jpg

Great pictures, love the brown feet on the siblings! Callie looks like she's driving a car with her arm out the window!! :lol:
Is Sebastian hearing impaired--common in white male cats? What a good lookin guy, and Honey is beautiful! We also have a 13-yr old that "just enjoying life"...not so much life with the two dogs, but life in general! :lol: Our other cat doesn't mind the dogs.

Thanks for the compliments. Sebastian is not hearing impaired, he does however have "selective hearing from time to time". Callie can't meow, she chirps, its the funniest sounding thing, we thought we had a critter in our basement when she first started doing it, but can't meow at all.

mlc4140 said:
Thanks for the compliments. Sebastian is not hearing impaired, he does however have "selective hearing from time to time". Callie can't meow, she chirps, its the funniest sounding thing, we thought we had a critter in our basement when she first started doing it, but can't meow at all.

Our one cat, Jackson, does the same thing! We tease him that only dogs can hear is meows! He air-meows, too! :lol:

Callie looks like she's driving a car with her arm out the window!!

She does! In a laid back cruisin' sort of way.

Lovely cats. I love white cats though I don't have one amongst my four. That's a 'reserved' space someday, if just the right white cat comes along... :lol:

LOL she does look like she is cruisin, she puts herself in the weirdest positions. When I got Sebastian he had two gray/black spots on top of his head, if you look really close in that picture you can kind of see them. They kept getting lighter and lighter and my husband couldn't get over that as dark as they once were that they are completely gone now. I use to tell him that they were his devil's horns and the lighter the spots became the more devilish he became, and for the most part its been true. He is one of a kind, as I am writing this he is ever so casually walking by Callie while she is trying to take a drink of water and pushing her head down in it and then taking off for the living room and coming back and repeating himself. Its never a dull moment around here as I am sure all of you can relate to that, but I tell you when I have a bad day at work, I come home to my animals and its better instantly. I will also beable to take Sabrina to work with me everyday if I want. So its nice I have that option.

Sabrina has a beautiful family! I used to have a cat that looked like honey. Her name was Christmas and she went to heaven when she was 18 yrs old. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.

I haven't gotten Sabrina yet, I get her next Friday. I am sure it will be interesting for a few weeks. My avatar is a picture of her at 4 weeks old when we went to visit her. I hope that everyone will get along with each other. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I will have to watch closely. She will go to work with me during the day, so at least I don't have to worry about the cats picking at her while I am gone.

mlc4140 said:
He is one of a kind, as I am writing this he is ever so casually walking by Callie while she is trying to take a drink of water and pushing her head down in it and then taking off for the living room and coming back and repeating himself.

Too funny!! What a pistol.

What beautiful cats. I do miss my kitty babies. We had KT and SweetPea, each lived to 13 and one passed from kidney failure, the other from lymphoma.

Seeing your beautiful kitties reminds me of my little luvs.

I myself have lost a cat as well and it breaks your heart, she was only 2 yrs old, its was very sudden, she had a massive allergic reaction to a steroid shot given to her to help with a sore she kept scratching open and would not heal. I felt horrible and blamed myself for almost a year over it. I had a special bond with her that I don't know if I can explain. My mom had found her at work in a tire curled up half dead. Someone had burned her front paws and whiskers. My mom brought her home and we nursed her back to health and she was so close to me, she had mental issues, so I was very very close to her, as she needed special care. It broke my heart when she passed. Its so hard to lose animals as they are like our own kids.

Back