• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Muskegon, Michigan!

I'm Phyllis.

I think the National Geographic TV show 'the Dog Whisperer' is responsible for my discovery of my adorable little puppy. Actually, I always wanted Spot from the Dick and Jane books I learned to read with when I was young. And I think Spot was a Cavalier. So I took a test online and this breed came up.

And who can resist those eyes. So we are learning together.

She seems to have the potty down pat,that is, as long as she's not alone when it's dark in the morning--or--there happens to be raccoons in the yard.

Now she's chewing, we have a flexible screen door and a totally fenced in backyard, and a houseful of leaves and mulch. It's so cute, and I love her to pieces. My two cats are still not sure, and my cocker is tolerating her.

Her name is Tinker, our cocker is Belle. Hubby's bit of cleverness there.

Welcome Phyllis! What a cute name...hubby is indeed a clever fellow! I am a huge fan of the dog whisperer. Currently reading his book. Love his thoughts.

Hello Phyllis! Welcome. I love the name Tinker and that is so cute to combine it with Belle. Look forward to pictures of Tinker and Belle.

Welcome

Hi Phyllis! We Almost named Kaidie Tinker to go with Bella ! Its so cute.
I can relate to the house full of leaves and mulch...my girls are 13 & 9 wks, and LOVING dragging everything they can find inside in front of the fire! i;m hoping to take advantage of this and teach "get some Wood "! coulkd be usefull!

Back