• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How big will he be?

RockNRollCav

I know this is a question that has been asked in the past, but I'm not sure how to apply the previous answers to our situation.

So, Corgan was neutered early - at 12 weeks old. At this time he was 7.7 pounds. He was neutered by the breeder's vet, and is still living with the breeder for a few more weeks until I can fly out to get him. The vet/ breeder think he will be 22-25 pounds. Is this consistent with what you all would expect? We will love him no matter what his size is, but are just curious what to expect! :)

Thanks!
RockNRollCav

Hi,

Harry was weighed back in april and he was 19lb then at a year old, and he still has to fill out!
he's at the vet later this week for his booster so i will have him weighed again, but harry is on the large side for a cavalier but he's not overweight as you can sill feel his ribs and see his waist line!!!

i wouldn't worry too much as long as he doesn't have excess fat.

Back