• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now Have A Pic!

ADORABLE! How hard is it having them so close in age? Has training been harder?

They are gorgeous and I wish you many, many years of happiness together!

Thankyou! They are 4 wks apart in age.
Bella is all white exept her mask, and i've given up on her nose going completly black!
Yes, training is more of a challenge...i just try to make sure they each get plenty of one on one time. So far they are coming along well, i just have to teach them to put their toys away and that everything from yard doesnt belong inside!
They are a pleasure.

aw, so sweet! what a difference in size 4 weeks makes. more pictures when you get the chance please. :flwr:

LOL!! Not a chance!! Im the laughing stock at the moment, as no one can believe that 2 cute little dogs can make more mess than 3 kids!
Yeah, they keep the whole house laughing,they're a great pair.
And they are learning quickly,which makes things easier.[/url]

Oh my...they are so cute. Look like they are best friends. I bet they do keep your house well entertained. Keep us posted with pics of these little cuties as they grow!!

Wow - you are adventurous. They look adorable and it sounds like you entire family is having fun with your new additions.

Your girls are wonderful! Having them so close together is twice the fun! I know that with mine only 8 weeks apart in age, what one doesn't think of the other does. Chaos reigns with 2 Cav puppies. :yikes Ain't it great?

JaneB

Cavashay said:
no one can believe that 2 cute little dogs can make more mess than 3 kids!

LMAO, I can! My eldest son regularly comes in from work and asks if I've had the playgroup kids round for the day, where Charlie has dragged all the toys out around the house :lol:

Back