• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Sunna

Hi, I haven't write anything here sinch in october but now I'm gonna try to write a little more. Here comes "few" pictures of my cuties :wggle:

m0117084.jpg

My sunbeam, Fjalar..

m0115895.jpg

Molder cutiepie wading

m0115897.jpg

My princes

m0115898.jpg

Fjalar, Molder and their best friend, Bono

m0113914.jpg

Fjalar jumping over the creek

m0113916.jpg

"I'm coming, mom!"

m0113745.jpg

Molder supermodel :p

m0113748.jpg

m0113750.jpg

m0111936.jpg

m0111951.jpg

m0111952.jpg

I love these ears so much!

I'm sorry if I'm choking you with pictures :oops:

Your pictures and pups are beautiful....the scenery is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

great photos, i really enjoyed them. you got some excellent shots and captured personality well. Which one is which and how old are they?

Thanks to you both. Fjalar is the tricolour one, three years old, and Molder is the black and tan, he is six years old.

What great photo's - they are lovely dogs - do not apologise for your english it is much better then our Iceland, I am so embarassed when I go to Norway and the other week Holland, they spoke such good english..... puts us English to shame..... :roll:

Hæ sunna mín!
The most beautyful dogs come from Iceland.
And the most beautyful womens to ;) You see, we have won the Miss World competition what, four times?
And we have the most beautyful lancscape, and the language,and yes, we are simply the best... icon_whistling

Do someone think I am ego? :lol:

Great pictures.. your dogs look very happy and content. I like the one of the Tri looking out the window. Reminds me of my Quincy. I can't wait for more of her hair to come in.

Marsha

Back