PDA

View Full Version : Flea & Tick

Jen
28th June 2006, 07:54 PM
For those of you in the US who use Flea and Tick meds (chewable tablets), where do you get yours? The vet? Online?

Thanks!

Moviedust
28th June 2006, 08:17 PM
I'd like to know the best (least expensive--counting shipping!) online place to order frontline and interceptor. I've been buying from the vet, but with two dogs, the extra convenience doesnt outweight the added cost.

Who has that valuable link?????

GudrunTheRed
28th June 2006, 08:54 PM
I buy Chester's Revolution from this Australian site and it's cheap and arrives within a week: http://www.petshed.com/

I like the Revolution because it has flea/tick and heartworm meds all in a single topical medication.

Jen
28th June 2006, 08:58 PM
I'd like to know the best (least expensive--counting shipping!) online place to order frontline and interceptor. I've been buying from the vet, but with two dogs, the extra convenience doesnt outweight the added cost.

Who has that valuable link?????

That's where I'm at too, now with a 2nd dog!

Pam Smith
28th June 2006, 11:37 PM
I have ordered from www.bullwrinkle.com and from dr.Foster and Smith and they have excellent prices. I use heartgard plus and Frontline Plus on my Shih Tzus(they are in full coat). I use Heartgard Plus and Frontline spray on my Cavalier(he is very easy to spray and it is so effective. The spray is so much more economical to use and my breeder recommends it for her Cavaliers. It is amazing how much you can save online, I usually order a years supply of things so I can avoid shipping cost from Bullwrinkle.
Pam

Mary
29th June 2006, 02:58 AM
I get my Frontline from www.drsfostersmith.com. Seems reasonable and have good sales at times if you watch. Also get Heartgold for heartworm from Canada at http://www.stuff4birds.com/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/productsnf.htm .

JaneB
30th June 2006, 12:22 AM
www.jbpet.com is a really good site to check out. I've had great luck with them and their prices and shipping costs seem very competitive.

JaneB