• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Boo Update

joanna

Hi All,
Daisy Boo is going in for her x-ray on Tuesday so hopefully we can take her out of the crate after that. Everyone, bar Twinkle, is now officially insane. Her tantrums are unbearable and for a dog that never barked she is definitely making up for lost time. I'll let you know how we get on. :xfngr:

Joanna

wow, what an ordeal for everyone (except twinkle). good luck with the xray. :xfngr:

Fingers crossed for freedom!! What a great day that was for Shelby...came home and put the x-pen away. It took her a little while to realize she could move about freely...but not long!

:xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: For Tuesday and for Daisy Boo's freedom :flwr:

I'll bet Twinkle won't know what's hit her when Daisy Boo is set free again :lol:

Daisy Boo is one year old today so a good outcome would be a welcome birthday present for her. The Gods seem to be conspiring against us because Twinkle came into her first heat over the weekend. I'm starting to think I'll never be able to walk the two of them together again :roll:
Here's my favourite puppy photo of Daisy Boo - note the fat puppy belly.

PA160267.jpg

Happy Birthday Daisy-Boo you beautiful darling girl. Now give your Mamma the best gift ever and get well soon xxxxx

:jump:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and many more

what a wonderful photo, with belly.

let's hope twinkle will have a short one. :?

i sure hope the birthday wish comes true!
:flwr:

Happy first birthday Daisy Boo. Hope you get good news with your x-rays.
Julie and the girls

Daisy Boo has had her xray and we can start walking her for ten minutes three times a day and gradually build it up to 20 minutes three times a day.

We have been told she can come out of the crate but needs to be supervised and not allowed jump up or off anything.

Therefore, for the time being she will be crated while we are out of the house.

She'll be xrayed again in 4 weeks but a good outcome all round :D

Joanna

great news! progress, (y)

i didn't realize she was that young. what a lot to go through in such a short life. far from an easy job for a mom--nice going, getting her this far. i know she will continue to progress in the next 4 weeks and it seems very hopeful that her results will be excellent and permanent.

Great news about Daisy Boo, she looks so cute in the photo, hope the good healing will continue and that she's back on her walks soon :p

Back