PDA

View Full Version : Who did this?

JaneB
30th June 2006, 07:08 PM
Flora and Fauna did a number on a roll of paper towels while we were in the yard. Poor Rudy got the blame until we discovered the two of them running around with pieces of toweling hanging from their mouths. Rudy really does put up with alot from those two wild girls!

JaneB

I DID NOT do this, they did. Really!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/cefef17b.jpg

jeni
30th June 2006, 07:44 PM
Wow that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to grab everyone in the office and show them this pic...
Awesome!

Jen
30th June 2006, 08:12 PM
What a bruiser! He's so dang cute!

Karlin
30th June 2006, 10:15 PM
That long suffering face... this is perfect matched with those pics of the cavaliers sleeping on him. You could do a gallery just of all that Rudy puts up with with those darn pesky cavaliers.

Maxxs_Mummy
30th June 2006, 11:17 PM
Oh poor Rudy :( :lol: He has a face that's as yummy as a Cavalier's, bless him. I love Bulldogs, my uncle had one when I was a child and he used to follow me everywhere, always wanting to play :D

JaneB
1st July 2006, 12:12 AM
You are so right, Karlin, I'll have to do just that. I have so many pictures of Rudy "enduring" the wrath of the Cavalier girls. He is so patient with them, what a dear boy he is. One bite and he could eat them whole. He is gentle and kind to them and they love him for it. I wish you all could see them run through the house playing keep away with a ball. The whole ball is in his mouth and the girls are hanging on those silly jowls trying to take it from him. It is a riot to watch him try to run under the coffee table with them on his heels. Our house is a circus! I'll get some more put together so you can at least get the general jist of the chaos. It is something to behold! :lol:

JaneB

Cathy T
1st July 2006, 12:34 AM
What a face! Poor guy...I swear it wasn't me!!!

Mary
1st July 2006, 01:21 AM
OMG what a beautiful expressive face.....total innocence I say!

Forest
3rd July 2006, 05:29 AM
His look says it all! :) Poor Rudy!!!
Julie and the girls

Claire
3rd July 2006, 09:51 AM
His look says it all - I really didn't do it Mum.... :lol: