PDA

View Full Version : Discussing world events

JaneB
1st July 2006, 05:00 PM
Flora, a true Daddy's girl, loves to help read the newspaper in the morning. I found John actually reading aloud some article from the sports page to her the other day. And this from a guy who didn't want a "little, ankle-biting, yappy" dog. She has him wrapped around her little toe, not once but twice! :roll: :lol:

JaneB

I don't know, what do you think? Who will win the World Cup?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/FSCN0218.jpg

Cathy T
1st July 2006, 05:08 PM
Jane - that truly has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Shoot....I would put that one in a frame even though she's not my dog. What great composition...and such serious faces!! These guys just wrap themselves around our hearts whether we want them to or not (my hubby was also initially resistant!). Super photo!

Mary
1st July 2006, 08:52 PM
That is a wonderful picture...definitely needs to be a commercial or ad for something!

Roxanne
2nd July 2006, 05:00 AM
OMG that is a priceless picture !!! I love it !

Charleen
2nd July 2006, 11:31 AM
Oh, that is so cute! :flwr: :) :D

nlg679
2nd July 2006, 03:02 PM
What a sweet picture!
They both look like best friends! Look at her, she looks like she is reading along with Dad!

LOVE IT!

Nancy
NJ

Karlin
2nd July 2006, 05:56 PM
Fantastic pic. You should enter that one for a competition. The lighting is lovely as well!

judy
2nd July 2006, 09:31 PM
wonderful :) the image gives the impression that this is not just a one time thing but that they do this all the time, the way John is just reading normally, and the expression on Flora's face, focused but calm. what an adorable girl--and a match made in heavin. :D

(what kind of camera did you use for that?)

Forest
3rd July 2006, 06:39 AM
That is a great picture!!! Do you think that the earnest look on Flora's face might have something to do with the toast I think I spied in the corner???? :D
Julie and the girls

Claire
3rd July 2006, 10:55 AM
Well she is saying England will not definately win the World Cup - I can see the toast - but I am listening really.

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd July 2006, 03:24 PM
I agree with Karlin, a competition winner if ever I saw one.... :flwr:

Jen
3rd July 2006, 03:28 PM
That's the best picture! It looks like it could be an ad for something! The lighting is amazing.
Love your kitchen--I love old bird cages and roosters! :lol: The yellow is a favorite of mine, too! Nice taste! :lol:

Jay
5th July 2006, 08:21 PM
If that isn't a Norman Rockwell picture nothing is! It is so cute. It really needs to published somewhere. Flora is adoreable and Flora's dad is very distinguished. Wonderful picture!
J.

brid kenny
17th July 2006, 08:26 PM
Best photo ever!! I'm cracking up here!

Julie
20th July 2006, 11:27 AM
Priceless! I just love the expression on Flora's little face.

Alison_Leighfield
20th July 2006, 12:29 PM
She also looks quite keen as to whats on the plate!!!

Share the paper and share the food!

Smashing :snap: :w*w:

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Sunna
20th July 2006, 03:12 PM
Fantastic pic! :lol: A true codak moment :snap:

IanKyla
21st July 2006, 10:52 PM
That photo is so wonderful!!!! She looks like a little person sitting there!

Mimi
5th August 2006, 11:37 PM
Flora is adorable , what concentration.
Would love to see flora and her Dad entering the Christmas card competition link on this website. In their christmas gear Father Christmas and Flora reading the night before christmas . What does anyone else think ?
Would be magic.
Mimi

Finns Family
18th August 2006, 05:18 PM
That pic was my Morning Smile:-) What a little Imp...

Rosewoodsteel
10th February 2008, 03:29 PM
Flora
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/FSCN0218.jpg

Betting on the horses again???

Wow, what a great picture. :)