• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're Home!!

Moviedust

I'm exhausted, but Willow (AKA Lucky Star's Torie!) is home and getting settled. Right now, she's a bit upset because my husband just left to get some milk. She even sat and barked at the door! I think she likes him.

The trip was, indeed, a long one. I'm barely keeping my eyes open, but I know many friends on the board are waiting for word of Willow's well-being. My husband snapped a few photos when we were out in the yard watering the garden, so I'll see about posting a few here. Hopefully, we'll get some better photos soon.

She's getting used to Cedar, and Cedar's getting used to her. Cedar didnt like her barking, and barked at her. Then they stopped. Thank goodness!! Cedar isnt a barker, so hopefully she doesnt turn in to one now. Overall, they are getting along very well. They are still learning each other and trying to figure out what to make of each other. One minute they are running around like they've known each other forever, the next minute they are circling and sniffing. I'll keep everyone up to date as their relationship progresses. Here are dh's pics.

grill.jpg

deck.jpg

gettingtoknowyou.jpg

branch.jpg

froggiestyle.jpg

Welcome home, Willow! What a beautiful girl you are, and a lovely name to match! I'm sure your mom is pooped after the extremely long :drivecar: trip, but I know she'll love you forever!

Congrats!!

oh, she's very cute, beautiful girl. sounds like she and cedar are off to a good start. i forgot, how old is she? she looks smaller than cedar. congratulations to your family, dogs and all. now get some rest! :flwr:
looking forward to updates...

Oh they look wonderful together!!! :D Willow already looks as if she is settled in. I'm sure they will be great buddies. She is a little cutie :)
Julie and the girls

Glad the trip went well, what great photo's.... I can see a chicken fillet in the last picture. icon_whistling

Oh they look beautiful together, so pelased your home and safe and a big welcome to Willow <waves>

She is beautiful and I love her new name. I hope you got some rest after your long trip. You are wonderful to give this sweet pup a good home. Looks like she and Cedar are doing well together. Congrats!

She is so cute!! They look adorable together. I really like her name too, nice tree theme! Was anyone from either board able to help with the trip or did you end up doing the whole trek yourself?

She's worth it, I'm sure! Congrats and have fun! :D

How exciting! Great name too. Now think of how many cavaliers you could adopt as you work your way through nice tree names... 8) . I bet her barking will stop once she has settled in. So far sounds like all is going especially well! :jump:

I'm so happy for all of you! I'm sure Cedar will adjust quite quickly esp. since there is a new girl in the house! I'm glad it worked out for you to take her into your home. What a happy, happy beginning to a new life :flwr:

Sheri

They look so cute together! Love the matching Puppias! So glad you got her, the girls will be lifelong friends! :flwr:

They look so cute together! Love the matching Puppias! So glad you got her, the girls will be lifelong friends! :flwr:

Back