• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We have found another one

:lol: Hi guys thanks for all your help in our search for another cavalier. We have finally found one him is not quite a year old and a blenhiem and we pick himup next thursday. I am really excited he's called floppy at the moment but as our current one is called billy we have decided to cahnge the babies name to ben and shorten billys to bill. so that we will have the flower pot men instead as I would feel pretty silly calling floppy in the park and since they are going to be brothers they need matching names.

Thanks again everyone you were all a big help.

Gas, Floppy is what my Mam insists on calling Zola since the day she layed eyes on her (not that Zola minds as long as she keeps coming up with tidbits).

Oh so please that Bill(y) will have a playmate :D Bill and Ben are wonderful names - I love Bill and Ben and little Weeeeeeeedddddddd ;) :D

Great news! I'm so happy for you. Please post a picture of Ben and Billy as soon as you get them settled.

JaneB

Hi guys,
We were all so excited about getting ben, nut the woman who we were getting him off called me a couple of hours before we were due to pick him up and told me that she had another buyer so we didn't get him in the end. :cry*ing: :cry*ing: I guess that when the time is right then we will get one in the mean time billy has a friend in Rascal (the Cat) it's dead funny to watch them together. rascal attacks first and then billy chases him and headbutts him.

Darn...foiled again...Sorry that didn't work out. Here is hoping for another cavalier to cross your path soon but sounds like Rascal is a good pal for now.

How frustrating! Sorry it didn't work out, but I am sure that special friend will pop up before long. :xfngr:

One will find it's way to you....

they always do, those that are meant to be!

It's very unfair the way you were treated, it's awful to gets peoples hopes up and then send them falling down, keep fingers and paws crossed for good news soon.

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Oh no :( So sorry to hear that the woman messed you about. Rest assured though, there will be a special Cavalier waiting for you somewhere :l*v:

Glad Billy has got a nice playmate in Rascal the cat though. That's one of the things I love about these dogs - they'll make friends with anyone and anything :D

Back