• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have a picture of ABBY :D

G

Gillian

DSCN0374.jpg

That's a GORGEOUS tricolour. Lovely markings and a very cute face. You'll never be able to say no to her!! 8)

Oh your baby is such a cutie Gillian- a pretty little tri Abby. You must be so happy!
Julie and the girls

DSCN0369.jpg

kayla and molly
DSCN0363.jpg

sniff sniff
FSCN0381.jpg

Molly
DSCN0383.jpg

Abby and Kayla getting close (only lasted a few mins lol)

Oh, they'll be friends in no time. Thanks for the wonderful pics! What fun you must be having.

She is so sweet, don't worry yourself like I did about the bonding it takes time and it took Dudley just over a month to bond with Darby.

Dudley also still likes his own time although he has accepted Darby.

Oh yum, yum, yum :D I feel so broody now :? Kayla and Molly are beautiful too. It looks like Kayla just wants to be good friends with them both :D :flwr:

Abby is adorable Gillian. Glad you found your little tri that you wanted so!

She's lovely, Gillian. I'm so glad you finally have a girl of your own. Grandparenting is wonderful but isn't it great that you don't have to send her back to her parents??? :lol: Keep us posted on Abby's progress!

JaneB

Back