• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Corgan Pictures!

RockNRollCav

The breeder sent us some pics today. :w**h**: He's starting to look like such a little man!

181815368_fc7712c590_m.jpg

181815371_2152481ff8_m.jpg

The second one reminds me of Snoopy doing the dance :lol:

He is approximately 8.5 pounds now, at 15-15.5 weeks old. According to the things I've read on the boards, that means he should be about 17-18 pounds fully grown. The vet & breeder thought he'd be 22-25...do you think he'll really be that big? :yikes

He is a handsome little man - can't believe that he is no longer fluffy...... :yikes

I am not sure how much your Corgan will eventually weigh, but I have a big boy too. My breeder named a puppy of hers TANK, because he was bigger than the rest of the litter puppies. I brought him home at 5 months old and renamed him Pippin. He is a ruby cav.

Anyway, he did continue to grow and at 18 months he hit his plateau of 25 pounds and he is not fat at all. He is just a larger cavalier.

You must be so excited to be in the final countdown now.

Oh he is such a gorgeous boy!!! I love that one of him lying on his back! :)
Julie and the girls

Back