• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

King and his gf Anelie

Kingofthehouse86

Well my mom's friend's dog, Anelie, needed a good grooming...She was very matted cuz of not being brushed...Anelie is a Snoodle/??? not really sure wat she is but she looks kinda like a Snoodle...So after both being groomed King and Anelie sat on the couch and hung out...

King: "Anelie let me whisper sweet nothings in your ear"
182071693_6b4a4f51f9_d.jpg

Like true bf/gf's a kiss goodnight is in order
182071694_a73b2a84e8_d.jpg

2 pics of Anelie wit her purple bows in each ear
182071695_8bf5ab77ef_d.jpg

182071696_cd64affb48_d.jpg

(i know its hard to see but wat do u think of my grooming skills, with no training wat so ever, just watching my boss/his assistant and TV)

I think the grooming looks great! It is very hard to groom a dog... I tried giving mine a trim and ended up at the groomers b/c I messed it up so well!!!! :yikes You did a great job :flwr:

thnx all that she needed wat her body shaved but, her legs were brushed bout 15min prior to photo but they started to curl...but that's her hair

Back