• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean's Tails of the Riverbank

misty

Here's my precious blenheim lad, Cailean, out and about trying to cool down after another hot day.

He's with my daughter, Jennifer

yimttv.jpg

yimttz.jpg

yimt6y.jpg

Beautiful pics. The first one does look "cooling" and I love the grassy ones with Cailean peeping thru.

Oh how beautiful and the one of him in the grass (middle pic) is precious :D I wonder what he was snuffling for ...

what a beautiful place! is that near where you live? nice to see photos of cailean, he sure looks happy to be there, that's a great shot of him and Jennifer.

judy said:
what a beautiful place! is that near where you live? nice to see photos of cailean, he sure looks happy to be there, that's a great shot of him and Jennifer.

it's about 4 miles from our house, so a car ride away. It's quite a messy ride back, with soggy doggy ;)

Back