PDA

View Full Version : GO ITALY GO

Linda
7th July 2006, 02:37 PM
Being married to a Italian, I must must must route for Italy on Sunday. :w*w:

My kids are beside themselves, they can't wait until Sunday's Game

GO ITALY GO, GO ITALY GO :mexwav:

These crazy children of mine bought Italian Jersey's that came to a total of $395.00 Cdn. for 3. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

I told them that is a 1/4 of a Cavalier. icon_whistling icon_whistling

We have tons and tons of Italians in Toronto, no disrespect but I think it
is a good thing that Portugal lost to France as we also have a lot of Portugeese people here in Toronto too.

Please, Please send positive thoughts that no one will be hurt or injured. :thnx:

Now go get them Italy. b*n*n* :*nana:

:w*w:

Karlin
8th July 2006, 01:39 AM
I told them that is a 1/4 of a Cavalier.

:lol: But you already got 4/4ths of a cavalier, so their turn for some shirts. :fool:

arasara
8th July 2006, 02:31 AM
I second you - Go Italy Go!! My BIL's family are all Italian. They live in Woodbridge, Go Figure! :lol: Have you ever met a non-italian from woodbridge!? hehe :) That's crazy $400 for jerseys! lol 1/4 of a cavalier - you crack me up!

Mary
10th July 2006, 02:49 PM
Well Linda...have you been up all night celebrating the victory!! b*n*n* :rah: :rah:

Maxxs_Mummy
10th July 2006, 02:57 PM
I told them that is a 1/4 of a Cavalier.

:lol: But you already got 4/4ths of a cavalier, so their turn for some shirts. :fool:

She's got 8/4ths Karlin :lol: How can she begrudge them their shirts????

My hubby and youngest went to a Rugby match a few weeks back & as the tickets came free c/o a neighbour they assured me it was going to be a cheap night out for them - they came home having been to a nice restaurant and wearing new shirts at a cost of over £60 each :roll:

This is btw, the same man who moans when I buy Ecco shoes ...

Linda
10th July 2006, 06:23 PM
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

WHAT A GAME, I WAS DYING IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

I Thought for sure France was going to take it until what's his name
(sorry my son is not home and I don't know his name from france)
got the RED CARD. :sl*p:

We have over 200 Caravans in our park and I am absolutely sure
every single one of them heard me. :mexwav: b*n*n* :*nana:

I would of loved to be at the Italian Bar with my kids, but hubby and I
somehow managed a wkd free of kids with the exception of our
lovebugs Dudley and Darby. Let me tell you that does not happen too often. :l*v: :wggle:

Donna, I didn't begrudge them shirts at all, I drove all over the City to find them for them, my Italian husband thinks I am nuts he would never never of bought them for them. :thmbsup:

This was even before they won again'st Germany.

I remember 4 years ago when Italy played I was on vacation in Vancouver alone. I brought them all back Italian Soccer Jersey's. :w*w:

My hubby and youngest went to a Rugby match a few weeks back & as the tickets came free c/o a neighbour they assured me it was going to be a cheap night out for them - they came home having been to a nice restaurant and wearing new shirts at a cost of over £60 each

Donna: I bet they had a smashing time, treasure those memories you can always buy a pair of shoes anytime.

I love it when Dad/Son go out together. :thmbsup:

WAY TO GO ITALY, TORONTO WAS CELEBRATING ALL NIGHT LONG.
MY NIECE TOOK MY KIDS INTO WOODBRIDGE A NEIGHBORHOOD WHICH IS PRETTY WELL ALL ITALIAN'S FLYING FLAGS, BEEPING HORNS.

GOOD TIMES.

Maxxs_Mummy
10th July 2006, 10:54 PM
:oops: Linda, you read me wrongly!!!! I was joking, I meant that you had two cavaliers so you wouldn't begrudge them their shirts! I guess this is where the difference in our language comes in - even though we both speak English :lol:

Yeah I know I can buy shoes anytime and I didn't mind them having the shirts. What I meant was, I go out and buy a pair of Ecco's that last me forever and hubby almost dies when he sees how much they cost. But he on the other hand will go out and spend £120 on two shirts that will be out of date next season & can't see a problem with it! :roll: :lol: Men huh?

Actually, I was a bit shocked as hubby is not known for his wild spending habits - unlike his darling wife :lol: :lol: :lol: A little while back, we had some workmen here laying our driveway. Hubby had been to the bank to get the money for them and I said "How's about, you write them a cheque and let me go shopping with that ;) ". He looked me up and down and replied "My love, it would only last you until lunchtime so there's not really much point" - the one workman said he didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he saw the bundle of notes and heard what hubby said :yikes

I wouldn't mind but I'm not THAT bad! I just have expensive tastes ;) :lol:

And yeah, I love it when they go off together too. Our eldest never wants to know now :( I do wish I had a daughter so that we could go out together though :D

Anyway, well done Italy. My lot were routing for them too as we've got lots of Italian friends :lol: :mexwav:

KingFurbyxoxo
11th July 2006, 03:14 PM
Hello Liinda!!! Guess who?!

Karlin
11th July 2006, 03:17 PM
wouldn't mind but I'm not THAT bad! I just have expensive tastes

But of course, that's why you have cavaliers... :lol:

Linda
11th July 2006, 03:49 PM
:oops: So sorry Donna, I best come over with Nicki and Alison to learn the language. I am originally from Scotland and came to Canada when I was a wild teenager at 12 years old. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Get the wine out Donna, I am on my way.

Can I bring my middle son along with Darby and Dudley ????????

Maxxs_Mummy
11th July 2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah no probs at all Linda - I have two sons here as well. The 20 yr old keeps threatening to move out but when I offer to help him pack he changes his mind :lol:

Alison said this morning that she can see him still being here in 10 years time :roll: :yikes

Linda
11th July 2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah no probs at all Linda - I have two sons here as well. The 20 yr old keeps threatening to move out but when I offer to help him pack he changes his mind :lol:

Alison said this morning that she can see him still being here in 10 years time :roll: :yikes

:yikes :yikes :yikes

What, I was so looking forward to them all leaving in another 5 to 10 years.
Nowadays they stay until they are getting married, where else are they
going to get free digs and laundry done for them.

Oh I am in trouble, and will really have to save now.
They drive me crazy, they are coming home today.
I think I am going to run away. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: