• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

GO ITALY GO

Linda

Being married to a Italian, I must must must route for Italy on Sunday. :w*w:

My kids are beside themselves, they can't wait until Sunday's Game

GO ITALY GO, GO ITALY GO :mexwav:

These crazy children of mine bought Italian Jersey's that came to a total of $395.00 Cdn. for 3. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

I told them that is a 1/4 of a Cavalier. icon_whistling icon_whistling

We have tons and tons of Italians in Toronto, no disrespect but I think it
is a good thing that Portugal lost to France as we also have a lot of Portugeese people here in Toronto too.

Please, Please send positive thoughts that no one will be hurt or injured. :thnx:

Now go get them Italy. b*n*n* :*nana:

:w*w:

I second you - Go Italy Go!! My BIL's family are all Italian. They live in Woodbridge, Go Figure! :lol: Have you ever met a non-italian from woodbridge!? hehe :) That's crazy $400 for jerseys! lol 1/4 of a cavalier - you crack me up!

Well Linda...have you been up all night celebrating the victory!! b*n*n* :rah: :rah:

karlin said:
I told them that is a 1/4 of a Cavalier.

:lol: But you already got 4/4ths of a cavalier, so their turn for some shirts. :fool:

She's got 8/4ths Karlin :lol: How can she begrudge them their shirts????

My hubby and youngest went to a Rugby match a few weeks back & as the tickets came free c/o a neighbour they assured me it was going to be a cheap night out for them - they came home having been to a nice restaurant and wearing new shirts at a cost of over £60 each :roll:

This is btw, the same man who moans when I buy Ecco shoes ...

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

WHAT A GAME, I WAS DYING IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

I Thought for sure France was going to take it until what's his name
(sorry my son is not home and I don't know his name from france)
got the RED CARD. :sl*p:

We have over 200 Caravans in our park and I am absolutely sure
every single one of them heard me. :mexwav: b*n*n* :*nana:

I would of loved to be at the Italian Bar with my kids, but hubby and I
somehow managed a wkd free of kids with the exception of our
lovebugs Dudley and Darby. Let me tell you that does not happen too often. :l*v: :wggle:

Donna, I didn't begrudge them shirts at all, I drove all over the City to find them for them, my Italian husband thinks I am nuts he would never never of bought them for them. (y)

This was even before they won again'st Germany.

I remember 4 years ago when Italy played I was on vacation in Vancouver alone. I brought them all back Italian Soccer Jersey's. :w*w:

My hubby and youngest went to a Rugby match a few weeks back & as the tickets came free c/o a neighbour they assured me it was going to be a cheap night out for them - they came home having been to a nice restaurant and wearing new shirts at a cost of over £60 each
Donna: I bet they had a smashing time, treasure those memories you can always buy a pair of shoes anytime.

I love it when Dad/Son go out together. (y)

WAY TO GO ITALY, TORONTO WAS CELEBRATING ALL NIGHT LONG.
MY NIECE TOOK MY KIDS INTO WOODBRIDGE A NEIGHBORHOOD WHICH IS PRETTY WELL ALL ITALIAN'S FLYING FLAGS, BEEPING HORNS.

GOOD TIMES.

:oops: Linda, you read me wrongly!!!! I was joking, I meant that you had two cavaliers so you wouldn't begrudge them their shirts! I guess this is where the difference in our language comes in - even though we both speak English :lol:

Yeah I know I can buy shoes anytime and I didn't mind them having the shirts. What I meant was, I go out and buy a pair of Ecco's that last me forever and hubby almost dies when he sees how much they cost. But he on the other hand will go out and spend £120 on two shirts that will be out of date next season & can't see a problem with it! :roll: :lol: Men huh?

Actually, I was a bit shocked as hubby is not known for his wild spending habits - unlike his darling wife :lol: :lol: :lol: A little while back, we had some workmen here laying our driveway. Hubby had been to the bank to get the money for them and I said "How's about, you write them a cheque and let me go shopping with that ;) ". He looked me up and down and replied "My love, it would only last you until lunchtime so there's not really much point" - the one workman said he didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he saw the bundle of notes and heard what hubby said :yikes

I wouldn't mind but I'm not THAT bad! I just have expensive tastes ;) :lol:

And yeah, I love it when they go off together too. Our eldest never wants to know now :( I do wish I had a daughter so that we could go out together though :D

Anyway, well done Italy. My lot were routing for them too as we've got lots of Italian friends :lol: :mexwav:

:oops: So sorry Donna, I best come over with Nicki and Alison to learn the language. I am originally from Scotland and came to Canada when I was a wild teenager at 12 years old. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Get the wine out Donna, I am on my way.

Can I bring my middle son along with Darby and Dudley ????????

Yeah no probs at all Linda - I have two sons here as well. The 20 yr old keeps threatening to move out but when I offer to help him pack he changes his mind :lol:

Alison said this morning that she can see him still being here in 10 years time :roll: :yikes

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Yeah no probs at all Linda - I have two sons here as well. The 20 yr old keeps threatening to move out but when I offer to help him pack he changes his mind :lol:

Alison said this morning that she can see him still being here in 10 years time :roll: :yikes

:yikes :yikes :yikes

What, I was so looking forward to them all leaving in another 5 to 10 years.
Nowadays they stay until they are getting married, where else are they
going to get free digs and laundry done for them.

Oh I am in trouble, and will really have to save now.
They drive me crazy, they are coming home today.
I think I am going to run away. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Back