• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Pensacola -- Danielle, Caden & Jace

danielle

Hello, new to the board. I have two male Cavalier's. A 9 month old tri, Caden, and a 10 week old Blenheim, Jace. Caden is a sweet, serene little boy. He was so easy to train, never got into anything he wasn't supposed to, I got spoiled. Jace is a little trouble child. His favorite chew toys include any stray sock or undergarmet I have lying on the floor, my shoes, and any wire he can get ahold of. And just when you want to get mad and punish him, he snuggles right up and drapes himself across your neck and gives you kisses.

Anyway, I stumbled on the site while searching Google for tear stain treatments and I am glad to have found it. Cavs are pretty unheard of in this area and it's nice to be able to get tips from people familiar with the breed.

resized.jpg

resized3.jpg

resized2.jpg

awww your babies are so cute@! Kosmo is just like your little one. You wouldn't even believe how many time's I've had to dig things out of his mouth!! And little tiny wires - you described that one to a T! Nice to meet you. 8)

Your pups adorable. Hey...it wouldn't be fair if you had two angels!!! I always say God made up for Jake's attitude by giving me Shelby!

They are adorable!! I love the names, and I feel like I've been saying that to everyone who comes on with a new pup--there are some really great names out there lately! :D

Back