• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beach bums....

Nicki

Ok more photos..shout when you get fed up :lol:

This afternoon, Rupert and Jack playing "follow my leader"

IMG_1177.jpg

TedBear [and Jack] with his Kong on a rope. I had the puppy kong, and a piece of rope from another toy - putting them together made it just the right size for playing and carrying about.

IMG_1158.jpg

I'm not sure WHAT he has got here...I decided against trying to find out :yikes

IMG_1185.jpg

The beach was at its best, mid way between tides {Brora Back Shore}...and there was NO-ONE else on it...not unusual, but such a shame, guess the kids would rather be on the computer these days.

IMG_1186.jpg

Jack and TedBear were playing...

IMG_1171.jpg
IMG_1172.jpg

I just love this one :badgrin:

IMG_1173.jpg
IMG_1174.jpg

It wasn't us Mum, we're too dignified for that :badgrin:
IMG_1175.jpg

My favourite of today, my "clown" - winning the sandiest nose competition

IMG_1165.jpg

1`

aww what wonderful pictures! LOL You decided "against" trying to figure out what was in his mouth, huh? I guess mine isn't the only one who picks up anything and everything he can@! hehe ;) Seeing the two of them together makes me want to get another one! I would love taking Kosmo to the beach. Your babies are absolute dolls. :)

Nicki,

Rupert gets more and more handsome every time we see him - such a yummy boy :lotsaluv:

Looks like TedBear and Jack had a great time too :lol: Love the one of TedBear about to wallop Jack with his paw LMAO, such a dignified little man hahahaha

The beach is wonderful, you are so lucky. I think I'll move up and live in your caravan ;) xxxxx

Terrific pictures, what a wonderful place to have as a playground for you and the kids. They certainly look as if they had a grand time. How long did it take you to get the sand and the "unknown" substance off them? Isn't it amazing what "interesting" things they can find? Yuck! :yikes

JaneB

Thanks everyone - arasara, sometimes it's better not to know what they've gotten into :yikes :lol:

Jane, the sand just drops off...all over the car, the carpet, the sofa :lol: :lol:

Yesterday Rupert got dunked in the sink due to the stinky dead fish in his ears, but generally they are ok after a trip to the beach, it's only if they've been in yukky bits that I wash them.

Donna, you're always welcome, you know that!! It's only a very small caravan, but it's there if you want to come and stay...and bring the boys!! We'd have a wonderful time :D

Linda bought TedBear this beautiful yellow harness...doesn't he look stunning? It was a cheer up present following his diagnosis :(

email-TedBear_MG_2240.jpg

Unfortunately he's not coping very well with things going over his ears at the moment, so he and Jack have swopped harnesses as the aqua one is slightly looser.

Jack looks very handsome in it too though :D

Hey Nicki...great pics. Love the one of TedBear and his new harness. What a handsome devil he is only to be matched by the beauty of sandy nose Rupert and that handsome Jack --is he beautiful or what. I love the pic of TedBear getting ready to let Jack have it. Gorgeous pics, gorgeous boys for sure and ps.....not tired yet ....got anymore pics :D

Oh Nicki, you are so lucky I am so so jealous of those beaches and
all that free running your boys get to do.
I am coming with Donna to stay in the Caravan. ;) ;) ;)

You take the best best pictures, they look smashing just downright smashing. How do you keep up with these boys. :D :D :D

I just love that picture of Tedbear who was getting ready to give Jack a telling off. He will always hold a special place in my heart, the other do too but that Tedbear what can I say.

He looks very very handsome in his yellow puppia, please please Nicki
do not put it on him at all anymore I would hate to think of him in any
unnecessary discomfort. Give it to Jack or whomever you want, I just wanted to see that boy in YELLOW, he does look good.

Now will that caravan take me and my boys along with Donna and her crew and what about Allison. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

LInda, I'm sure it will fit us all. After a few bottles of wine, we'll sleep anywhere hahaha

I'm really looking forward to Nicki coming to stay in March and I know she is too - I just wish she was bringing the boys instead of leaving them with Daddy :( Geraint, my youngest was most put out when |I told him that Nicki wasn't bringing them with her :(

:cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: Nicki, are you feeling guilty yet???? :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

OK then, as to TedBear and his yellow Puppia. Have you tried washing it yet? I popped Maxx's into the washing machine with some softener and it loosened up loads. he hates having things put over his head but will willingly wear the Puppia now - he even comes to me and ducks his head to get into it :D

He looks very handsome in that pic btw, Nicki :D - but I still need more pics of Rupert :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
LInda, I'm sure it will fit us all. After a few bottles of wine, we'll sleep anywhere hahaha

I'm really looking forward to Nicki coming to stay in March and I know she is too - I just wish she was bringing the boys instead of leaving them with Daddy :( Geraint, my youngest was most put out when |I told him that Nicki wasn't bringing them with her :(

:cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: Nicki, are you feeling guilty yet???? :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

OK then, as to TedBear and his yellow Puppia. Have you tried washing it yet? I popped Maxx's into the washing machine with some softener and it loosened up loads. he hates having things put over his head but will willingly wear the Puppia now - he even comes to me and ducks his head to get into it :D

He looks very handsome in that pic btw, Nicki :D - but I still need more pics of Rupert :D

Oh Donna

What a lassie you are, I told Nicki already that I would love to join you 3 on your trip. I am saving all my pennies, one never knows. :yikes :yikes

Nicki you best stock that caravan with tons of wine, red or white I don't care. Could you just imagine the blast we would have, poor Trevor would go mad. Trevor I am comin, get those towels out. :sl*p: :sl*p:

:sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

I am just so happy that Nicki has decided to go, it will do her and Alison the world of good. You will have a blast, and if I come look out.
:*nana: b*n*n*
We will all need h*lp

She will be worried about the boys but I think she needs a holiday. :mexwav: ME TOO, ME TOO, ME TOO, Oh no more buying treats I need to save. I WANNA COME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

Poor wee lass we are pickin on you, oh well you love it Nicki :l*v: :lotsaluv:

That Tedbear is a doll, and Rupert is stunning and Jack too.
I think she has some secret formula she ain't sharing with us Donna those boys are all gorgeous and the coats well what can I say.
I have been hounding her for months about that she won't share. :huh: :huh:

Ditto those pictures of Rupert, don't you just love that boy's face.
He is so so gentle. :lotsaluv:

LOVE YOU NICKI :hug: :hug: :hug:

OH I love you all SO much, you make my day!!! :flwr: :flwr:

:sl*p: :sl*p: I'd missed all this excitement....of course you can all come and stay, I think poor Trevor might abandon ship for a few days, but think of the fun!!!

Started stocking up with wine...now if I buy a bottle a week for the next 6 months, will that be enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

The caravan is only 12ft long...but we'd all fit in somehow!!

Donna I so wish I could bring the boys I just hate being away from them :( :( :( but it's worth it to see you and Alison and all the gorgeous babies xxxx

Please tell Geraint that I'm so sorry, he'll have to put up with boring old me instead :badgrin:

Lulu I so wish you were coming too...have everything crossed that the premium bonds will get their act together before then....then we can get the camper van, fly you over and go down in force with the boys!!!

I have the beach towels ready for when we all start bawling :D

Donna, Jack puts his head into the Puppia too - it's so cute!! and I'm afraid they are always in the wash...you've seen the photos of our walkies ont he beach, can you imagine what they come home like????

Linda it would be wonderful if you could come too :rah: - There's always room for an extra one at my place but I won't have enough dogs to go round :lol:

Nicki, I'd love a camper van too :D Think I told you before that hubby and I are going to be a pair of ageing hippies once the mortgage is paid off. we're going to get a campervan and travel with a van full of Cavaliers!!! - Well, we won't need hot water bottles will we????

I think Hub's family think we let the side down as they have these posh 'motorhomes' and we just want a VW camper :lol: :lol: :lol: I dread to think what they'd say if they knew I sometimes stay in my pyjamas until lunchtime icon_whistling :lol:

Oh how wonderful, what a thought...a camper van full of Cavaliers....you'll definitely have to bring them all here!!!

Only in the pyjamas til lunchtime now...you're getting better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how wonderful, what a thought...a camper van full of Cavaliers....you'll definitely have to bring them all here!!!

Only in the pyjamas til lunchtime now...you're getting better :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they saw some of the e-mails you sent me they'd be horrified :yikes :badgrin:

Nicki, are you trying to say that I sent rude and vulgar emails?????? Heaven forbid :yikes ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I notice that you never complain though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back