• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just discovered!

Mia

Hi all!

I am a newbie to the site but have my adorable baby for over a year now! I am so grateful to have found this site for support and have people who i can gush about my baby about without getting funny looks - you know what i mean!
I just went through a horrible time of maybe having to give my baby up due to circumstances beyond my control but there are important things in life and no matter what my baby will always be with me! He is called Bailey and is the cutest boy ever! I will upload some pictures as soon as i can master this computer stuff!!

I am glad to be here and Bailey and I will just love being members of this wonderful site!!

Hope to talk to you ALL at some stage !!! :D

Hi Mia and welcome :D Nice to have you aboard!

Oh yes, I know what it's like to have people give me weird looks when I gush about my babies :roll: - saying that, I had to collect my hubby and his friends from a night out last week and Maxx (my eldest Cav) wanted to come in the car. Hubby was really gushing to his mates how wonderful these dogs are and how soppy etc. His mates must have thought he was nuts as he got in the car in his best clothes and let Maxx snuggle up to him and cover him in kisses (Maxx has a doggy seat belt he wears in the car) :lol:

We are pretty much all besotted with our dogs so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Glad you found us, this is a great source of information, but even better, it is a place of kindred spirits. Welcome!

JaneB

Thanks to you both for the lovely welcome - I am sure that we will fit right in!! I got a doggy seatbelt for Bailey but he always gets himself all tied up in it in a few mins!! He is very active and eager to look out the window - infact if he could stick his whole head out all the way he would be only too happy!! :roll:

I can't wait to get a digital camera and start posting up cutie pics of Bailey - he is a bit camera shy though - more interested in licking it than posing!! :D

Welcome Mia and Bailey. We will love sharing stories of your baby Bailey and love to see pics too!

icon_welcome

We all have a problem with liking our dogs so much it's an addiction... :lol:

Back