PDA

View Full Version : Home builder of the future?

JaneB
9th July 2006, 08:24 PM
Move over, Duece. There is competition for the construction dog job. John was working on some house plans in the dining room the other night and Fauna thought she needed to get her two cents in on the project. Since the none of the two legged kids are interested in carrying on the family business, maybe Fauna will do it for us.

I really think the kitchen should be larger.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/JohnFauna04.jpg

No, no, no, move the staircase over here.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/JohnFauna03.jpg

JaneB

Mary
9th July 2006, 08:58 PM
Looks like so much fun at your house Jane. What characters you have. And you do catch a great pic!

Nicki
9th July 2006, 09:50 PM
Oh Jane these are just brilliant, you take some fabulous photos :lol:

Qmom
10th July 2006, 03:10 AM
They are nosy little creatures, aren't they?? What great in action pictures.

Marsha

Bruce H
10th July 2006, 12:17 PM
What a great shot!! Fauna is so interested in what John is doing; I kind of think she is a budding architect. Maybe she and Duece could start their own business. She would be the office person and Duece would be the field person. They would definately have to hire field people because Duece is only interested in supervising. I think Fauna may have a better work ethic, too :D

Maxxs_Mummy
10th July 2006, 12:47 PM
LOL @ Bruce! Fauna is delicious, Jane. I adore the B&T's (one day I'll have one!). She's certainly very clever too, advising her Daddy what to put where :lol:

Gillian
10th July 2006, 02:34 PM
She looks so much like our Kayla!!! :D Arent they beautiful!!!

JaneB
10th July 2006, 04:11 PM
I love the idea of Duece and Fauna in business together, Bruce, but I think we would have 2 bosses and no field help. Fauna is really bossy, too! But now that I think about it, we could get Flora to do the field work. She'll do anything if there is food involved AND she would love working on projects that are above ground. I swear that dog can fly. That itty bitty thing can stand absolutely still and jump on top of our dining room table. My brand new - now in a million pieces - eyeglasses are testimony to her ablity. Definately an agility dog prospect! :sl*p:

JaneB

molly
11th July 2006, 06:01 PM
LOL. Fuana is soooo focused on the work! And your DH is explaining it all to her as she listens intently. Love these pictures. :lol: :lol:

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 02:44 AM
:lol: Brains and beauty - Fauna looks so intelligent! :lol:

Jen
13th July 2006, 02:07 PM
What a great shot!! Fauna is so interested in what John is doing; I kind of think she is a budding architect. Maybe she and Duece could start their own business. She would be the office person and Duece would be the field person. They would definately have to hire field people because Duece is only interested in supervising. I think Fauna may have a better work ethic, too :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: