PDA

View Full Version : Agility picture of Geordie

Cathy Moon
10th July 2006, 11:23 PM
Hi,

If you scroll down on this link, you'll see an action shot of Geordie jumping! And pictures of his classmates!

http://www.clevelanddogs.com/06july.htm

Maxxs_Mummy
10th July 2006, 11:35 PM
Oh wow! Look at those feathers flying :D He sure is one yummy little man, Cathy :D He looks as though he's really enjoying himself too *Look at me Mamma, look at meeeeeeeeeeeeee* Clever boy :flwr:

Karlin
11th July 2006, 12:33 AM
That's a great pic! He has loads of beautiful coat.

Jay
11th July 2006, 07:09 AM
What a great picture. Love those flying ears.
J.

Mary
11th July 2006, 12:04 PM
Wow. He looks gorgeous. And looks like he is having a great time....look at that smiley face.

molly
12th July 2006, 03:50 PM
Oh he is having so much fun!!! Love that picture. Also laughed out loud at "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?" on that site.

TKC
12th July 2006, 05:20 PM
Wonderful I love seeing happy dogs having happy times

Heritage Cavaliers
12th July 2006, 05:26 PM
What a beautiful shot !! You should be very proud!!

Mia
12th July 2006, 05:38 PM
Wow Geordie has a fantastic coat - he looks so happy bless!!!

jeni
12th July 2006, 05:58 PM
He is so beautiful :D I wish we had classes like that around here!

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 02:22 AM
Also laughed out loud at "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?" on that site.

I know! Isn't that a hoot? We should think of a response for a Cavalier! :lol: It should involve food in some way! :lol:

Alison_Leighfield
13th July 2006, 07:18 AM
Your little one is having a wonderful time there! what a fab lad you have got. :D

Is he quiet when running?
I remember my Tilly always barked the whole course round, she used to get so excited, bless her!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
13th July 2006, 12:49 PM
Also laughed out loud at "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?" on that site.

I know! Isn't that a hoot? We should think of a response for a Cavalier! :lol: It should involve food in some way! :lol:

Great minds think alike....

I read it and thought for a Cavalier... "How many Cavs does it take to change a lightbulb?" - "How many treats you got? We need 6 each" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 05:42 PM

Great minds think alike....

I read it and thought for a Cavalier... "How many Cavs does it take to change a lightbulb?" - "How many treats you got? We need 6 each" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: Oh! now that's GOOD!!!

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 05:47 PM
Is he quiet when running?
I remember my Tilly always barked the whole course round, she used to get so excited, bless her! Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Yes, he's quiet as a mouse! With his hearing problem, I can run silent with him, too. There are times when I have to yell, "Geordie, Treat!" to re-direct him, though! He can really hear the 'T' word! :lol:

I love to watch the dogs that bark when they run - they are so entusiastic!!

Sunna
13th July 2006, 09:19 PM
What a cute picture! I just love the Cavalier ears SO much!! :l*v: