PDA

View Full Version : Huey

Donald Duck
11th July 2006, 03:29 PM
My husband and I had originally considered a ruby male but when we went to meet with the breeder Matt (my husband) fell in love with this tricolor male. I only wish we could afford them both!! This is our Huey!
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/releathe/Huey.jpg

Maxxs_Mummy
11th July 2006, 03:47 PM
Hmmmm, wouldn't it be good if they gave you a buy one get one free????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your Huey is one delicious baby :l*v: . Isn't it strange how many of us set out with a firm idea of what we want and end up with something different?

I was going to get a Blenheim or B&T female and I've got a Tri & a Blenheim both males!!!!

How old is Huey? Welcome to the board btw :flwr:

nlg679
11th July 2006, 04:21 PM
Huey? What a GREAT name...perhaps you can add to your cavalier family by getting a Dewey and a Lewey???
Sweet little tri....I'll be getting my second cavalier pup in August...

Nancy and Teddy
New Jersey

JaneB
11th July 2006, 04:54 PM
Baby Huey!!! What a great looking little man. I love the little attitude eyebrows they have. Just a warning, you can't just have one. Cavaliers really should come with a warning label. They are addictive. Welcome to the board.

JaneB

Donald Duck
11th July 2006, 04:59 PM
I would LOVE to have the whole Donald Duck family (Huey, Louie and Dewey are his nephews)!!

They are all so adorable, it's impossible to choose one over the other, I think my husband liked the fact that he was unique...

nlg679 - I'm originally from NJ, whereabouts are you?

nlg679
11th July 2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, you've got the theme now add to your brood!
Can't have just one cavalier ;) !
I live in Bridgewater---I grew up in Somerville.
I've been out to Denver and surrounding areas---gorgeous country!
Nancy
New Jersey

Donald Duck
11th July 2006, 06:44 PM
He'll be 8 weeks on friday so we are planning to bring him home this weekend. We could wait until the 22nd but I've been told that bonding is so important between 8 to 12 weeks.

Mary
12th July 2006, 01:13 AM
What a delightful face. Easy to see why you chose Huey!!

Linda
12th July 2006, 03:05 AM
Love love the name, he is absolutely adorable.
Can't wait for you to get him.
Did your breeder have two litters at the same time.?????????????

Moviedust
12th July 2006, 03:29 AM
Dont forget Daisy! Gotta get a girl in there, and that way you can have all four colors!

JeanKC
12th July 2006, 04:09 PM
He's adorable! I just love the tris. I want to pick him up and scratch his little belly! :lol:

KC

Jen
12th July 2006, 04:14 PM
He is so cute!!! Congrats! Great name, too!

Donald Duck
12th July 2006, 07:02 PM
She did, the first had 3 tri-color males and 2 blenheim females, the second had 2 ruby males, a ruby female and a black and tan male. We were over-whelmed :yikes when we went up to visit but quickly won over by little Huey!!

Believe it or not my mother in law has a cocker spaniel named Daisy so if we do get a girl we'll have to name her after one of Donald Duck's nieces (April, May or June :D

I have to admit I can't wait to kiss his tummy either! I can barely sleep at night I'm so excited!

Forest
16th July 2006, 06:28 AM
Oh what a gorgeous little boy!!! How could you go past him. I can tell that your husband is already smitten! :D
Julie and the girls

gocamping
16th July 2006, 03:40 PM
Good to hear that hubby is already smitten. He is very cute! I would like a little snuggle with him. lol