PDA

View Full Version : hello from England

merlinsmum
11th July 2006, 06:02 PM
This is my little boy Merlin - he is now 18 months old. He's a little cutie. I can't believe how much the breed have such dominat characteristics only to them - like the snorting and trying to suffocate their owners!

Karlin
11th July 2006, 06:09 PM
icon_welcome

Yes you've just about summed up their most attractive qualities! :lol:

sarahg
11th July 2006, 06:32 PM
Hello and welcome to the board love your picture.

Sarah Xxx

Cinder
11th July 2006, 09:40 PM
Cinder is jealous and wants cool-shades like those too!

He's adorable :)

misty
11th July 2006, 09:59 PM
icon_welcome

Yes you've just about summed up their most attractive qualities! :lol:

Hey Karlin - don't forget them wiping their faces all over your clothes - that's what mine does anyway ;)

Mimi
11th July 2006, 10:12 PM
Like the shades . My 2 girls have some endearing qualities also apart from the loud snoring when the TV is on Nifa likes to wipe her eyes on me first thing in the morning , you know to get the sleep out . She also likes to sneeze when she is beside my face lovely! . But you know I wouldnt change any of it .
Mimi

Maxxs_Mummy
12th July 2006, 12:39 AM
Hi Merlin and his Mum !!!!

Welcome to the board :flwr: You've certainly got a typical Cavalier there & he looks dead suave and sophisticated in his shades :lol:

Just like Mimi's girls, My Maxxy likes to wipe his eyes all over me in the mornings as well as sneezing in my face and snorting and snuffling - especially in the dirt in the garden :lol:

Whereabouts in the UK are you ?

Mary
12th July 2006, 01:44 AM
Welcome to the board. Great avatar. Merlin is a cutie..

Jen
12th July 2006, 03:31 PM
Welcome, love the name Merlin!!

JaneB
12th July 2006, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the board. What fun to see yet another wonderful black and tan. Sounds like you must have one of the "hugging" Cavaliers. My B & T will push herself on my neck and face to give me a hug. Isn't it wonderful???!!! :) Love the shades!

JaneB

Alison_Leighfield
13th July 2006, 05:40 PM
Hi and welcome,

Where abouts in the U.K? Wonderful name, bet he gets up to all sorts of tricks!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

merlinsmum
29th July 2006, 07:18 PM
We are in Lancashire, I only know of 2 others in Lancashire and they are bt's too. They go to our training class. I would love to be able to meet up with other likewise fanatics as Merlin has nobody his own size to play with (thats a doggy) My mum has 3 goldenns 13,and two 11 and the other grannie has a 13 year old labarador so none of them are up to playing with a young wipper snapper!

I have been thinking about getting another but currently I have more cons than pros - only due to logistics (Him indoors!) but I am working ways round them! :roll: