PDA

View Full Version : Surgery report

Pam Smith
12th July 2006, 02:04 PM
Rudy came through everything well and the doctor was very glad that we went ahead with the surgery. She said the grove was shallow and needed deepening and when she was finished everything fit nicely. She is very pleased with the surgery. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers because I had no anxiety once I took Rudy in. I actually had more anxiety when he had his teeth cleaned. I will call for an update report today at 9:30 :sl*p:

Mary
12th July 2006, 02:08 PM
So glad his surgery went well Pam. Good wishes for a speedy uneventful recovery.

Karlin
12th July 2006, 02:10 PM
:jump:

That is excellent news; I am so glad the reassurances here helped put your mind at rest as the worrying we do is generally far worse than what our dogs go through. :)

Pam Smith
12th July 2006, 03:52 PM
As of 9:30 this morning Rudy is eating, toe touching, and giving all the nurses kisses. He could come home tomorrow or Friday. The doctor is very pleased and I am very thankful.

Mia
12th July 2006, 04:00 PM
That is so amazing !! The relief must be incredible !! Well done and good luck with the rest of the recovery process!! :lotsaluv:

arasara
12th July 2006, 04:50 PM
alright! So glad to hear that Rudy made it through alright. I was thinking of him and praying for the two of you. :) I'm also glad you made the decision to do it now rather than later. Dont you feel more at ease now that it's finished? Take care of yourself and way to go Rudy! :)

Alison_Leighfield
12th July 2006, 08:16 PM
Wonderful, Fantastic, thats the way to go !! b*n*n*

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 01:48 AM
We're so happy for you - give Rudy snuggles and kisses from all of us! :hug:

Mary
13th July 2006, 04:22 AM
Yay Rudy...glad all went well.

Maxxs_Mummy
13th July 2006, 01:30 PM
:hug: For Rudy and :hug: for Mum xxx

So glad it all went well and that he'll soon be home - then the fun will start as he'll still want to jump on the sofa and the bed and you know what it's like trying to say 'No' to them! :flwr: