PDA

View Full Version : New avatar!

Alison_Leighfield
12th July 2006, 08:23 PM
Well I hope you all like the new avatar, it's my girl Whitney...all thanks go to Donna for this, cos we all know I'm not the brightest button on a computer LOL.

Annie-Belle & Honey-Bee will always be in my heart and thoughts but for some reason I just want to keep them to myself now.

so enjoy Whitney!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Karlin
12th July 2006, 09:01 PM
Ahhh, she's gorgeous, Alison. :lotsaluv:

Jen
12th July 2006, 09:26 PM
She's beautiful! How old is she?

What a sweetie. :D

Alison_Leighfield
12th July 2006, 10:07 PM
Jen,

She will be three in September, so still a baby!

Alison.

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 12:18 AM
What a beautiful little girl! :flwr:

molly
13th July 2006, 12:44 AM
Whitney is so pretty. Does she like younger men icon_whistling ?

Linda
13th July 2006, 01:38 AM
Alison

She is absolutely gorgeous, I am so so happy for you.

She really is an elegant young lady.
Love and kisses
Linda & The Boys

Mary
13th July 2006, 03:21 AM
Beautiful beautiful girl you have there Alison.

judy
13th July 2006, 09:42 AM
she seems to like her flower. great picture! what a sweetie. thanks to donna!

Maxxs_Mummy
13th July 2006, 12:07 PM
Whitney is so pretty. Does she like younger men icon_whistling ?

Your younger man will have to fight Maxx to get to her - he is in lurrrrrrrve. I've never seen him making up to a female cavalier like he was yesterday :lol: He was loving, nuzzling and kissing Whitney all day - I think she was glad to see him go home :lol: :lol: :lol:

she seems to like her flower. great picture! what a sweetie. thanks to donna!

Judy, she loved the flower but she kept trying to eat it. I'm surprised the photo came out as well as it did, I was laughing so much as we tried to get her to pose :lol:

Nicki
13th July 2006, 08:04 PM
Oh that's a wonderful photo - I miss seeinhg Honey and Annie, but you keep those precious memories safe and when you feel like sharing we will be here for you.

Well i have 3 in luuurrve boys here too - just had to remind the Jackster that she's his SISTER :lol:

TedBear is drooling over the keybos=rd so so''re if it st'#ps wor@><ing :lol: :lol:

misty
13th July 2006, 08:20 PM
Alison, she is lovely. What a happy face too :D

TedBear - fancy dribbling like that all over mummy's keyboard. Cailean would never do anything like that ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sunna
13th July 2006, 08:52 PM
Your Whitney is sooo sweet :l*v:

Maxxs_Mummy
13th July 2006, 09:25 PM
Nicki, they'll have to fight Maxx for Whitney's attention :lol:

Honestly, I have NEVER seen him so taken with another Cavalier of either sex :l*v: He just wouldn't leave her alone :roll:

Everywhere poor Whitney went, he was right by her side. I'll bet she was glad to see the back of him yesterday :lol: Well, she'd best be prepared, she's coming to Auntie Donna's for her hollydayz when her Mamma goes on holiday :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v:

I haven't said that I'm going to let her go home afterwards though :lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly, she's so well behaved, she's a little doll - not like my naughty bad boys :roll: