PDA

View Full Version : Sittin Pretty

Cinder
12th July 2006, 11:15 PM
I find it so funny how cavaliers sit sometimes! Straight up like a little person with hind legs sprawled out.....Cinder does this even more extremely in the backseat of the car......wedges himself into the corner and sits straight-up like he's king-of-the-throne :)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j216/beekay77/HPIM0613.jpg (alt+p)

[/img]

Cathy Moon
13th July 2006, 03:41 AM
What a sweetheart! He DOES look like a little person! :lol:

Karlin
13th July 2006, 02:08 PM
He just needs a newspaper now and the remote control for the telly.

Cinder
13th July 2006, 03:43 PM
yes......well there have been times when I've returned home from work to find him "reading" (read "chewing to shreds" :yikes ) the newspaper which I somehow had forgotten to put out of his sneaky lil reach!

.....of course with one of those expressions like "well it's YOUR fault....you left it out for me didn't you?!"...........hate it when he's right! LOL

*Jenný*
14th July 2006, 12:12 AM
Sometimeswhen Bono seakes up inthe car (It is forbidden, but since when does that little prince fallow a rule that he doesnt like...)
He sits in that little chair that my little brother ownes, and looks out of the window like he is the king of the world!

Forest
24th July 2006, 02:33 PM
He is a lovely looking boy. You see it is his regal background that makes him sit up like that...he really can't help it!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

Maxxs_Mummy
24th July 2006, 02:47 PM
yes......well there have been times when I've returned home from work to find him "reading" (read "chewing to shreds" :yikes ) the newspaper which I somehow had forgotten to put out of his sneaky lil reach!

.....of course with one of those expressions like "well it's YOUR fault....you left it out for me didn't you?!"...........hate it when he's right! LOL

Well..... serves you right for not putting it up :badgrin: You know how much they love the frenzy or ripping paper - it's a bit like a shark attack :lol:

He's a gorgeous boy and I'll bet you don't stay cross for long :lol: