• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia

blue_star

Sorry people but i'm going to have to boast. icon_whistling icon_whistling

After reading the recommendations on here i have brought both Toby and Archie a Puppia harness :D :D :D

Have ordered them from posh paws and they should be here soon.

Will take some pics of the boys wearing them when i get time. Hope i have ordered the right size Archie will fit a small as he is a 'normal' size but i have ordered Toby a medium as the little darling has a little extra padding ;)

You'll love the Puppias! Hate to say this but those may be too small... a small is really small (like puppy sized or yorkie sized). A medium will fit a dog up to about 16-17 lbs or (about 7kg) but you can see how they fit when they get there. Did you measure them to see how they matched the Puppia measurements?

:)

Ahh right, well i'll try them on when they come. Archie although i say is normal size he seems very skinny to Toby but then again Toby is a large boy.

And what about Taffy? He'll be all left out :( . I'll tell Poppy to tell him when they meet on the field :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes Taffy will be jelouse, will have to let my aunt know to get him one. I'm only buying Archies as i am being reimbursed!!

Unfortunatly Taffy will have to keep with his own non brand un-cool harness for a bit :D

Thats it Taffy won't speak to me for a week :yikes

Puppia is on Kosmo's Christmas list!! LOL - shopping already and it's only July! :) I am thinking of getting him either black or camo - what colors did your order for yours?! :)

I just recieved mine and they are sooo cute... Kaylas unfortunatly is a little big... i thought it might be but i was sure that hte small would have been too small... I am hoping she fills out soon enough. She is only 5kg 11.25 lbs and is 15months old.... my goodness how time flyes

Mollys and Abbys fit properly we got them smalls....

arasara said:
Puppia is on Kosmo's Christmas list!! LOL - shopping already and it's only July! :) I am thinking of getting him either black or camo - what colors did your order for yours?! :)

I got Toby a navy one and Archie has a red one. I like the wild colours but i know having Toby at work with me will mean they will get really grubby.

I have actually changed my order, the man was really nice. I now have a medium for Archie and a Large for Tobs

Hey Maxxs mum wont my boys look posh on the picnic, all the the cavs will be soooooooooooo jelouse :lol:

I just checked out the "Posh Paws" website and noticed that they have very limited color selection right now it seems :(

My mom is going to check out their store location for me (she lives in Kelowna, BC where there is a physical store) and I'm hoping that they will have greater selection in person. I was hoping for a bright yellow one with black trim (I think it would like very bright and sunny on a black/tan) :)

Wonder if the color selection is generally so limited at their online store?

Yup!!!! Maxx has a black one but the clasp broke on it - still useable though ;)

My two got new leads yesterday :D

Kosmo had a blue collar when I first got him and he chewed on it and brok the plastic clasp :yikes ! Then we got a black collar which came with a flexi lead, so I have one of those stupid flexi leads. I hate it ! I keep it locked 90% of the time to ensure we have a "proper" walk, but I still hate it. :? I unlock it for Kos to do his potty dance (he has a pretty extensive one!) and sometimes when I unlock it it gets turned or twisted or something and doesn't retract properly. When I order him a harness for xmas I'll get the matching lead to go with it and only use the flexi for potty time I think, lol.

I like the navy one too! That's a cool color.

www.tiabellas.com has a better color selection than a lot of the other stores I've seen online

I'm so looking forward to the package arriving. I looked at getting a Puppia lead but i do prefer the extendable leads as when i take the dogs out for a walk at work its not safe enough to let them off a normal lead either in the yard area or in the field. Archie has yet to master the return and Toby makes out he is tone deaf or just a stubbon old man.

Arasara i notice your from Toronto, i was there about a month ago, i went to Woofstock while i was there, saw one or two cavs but not many.

I met a lady in Nathan Phillips Sq who had 3 cavs! She lived in the city centre. She had one of hers from Canada, one Ireland and one from the Czech republic.

I wanted to go to woofstock! I begged my boyfriend to take Kosmo and I but he said "I don't do downtown!" lol :) he refuses to drive down town. Ever! I am from a small 2 lane road town and down there confuses me so I don't venture there either. ;( The only person I've met on here from around my area is Linda. ;)

Dont you find that the extensa leads sometimes catch themselves and turn so they don't retract? I hate that about the one that we have.

I am sure I'll be looking forward to the puppia harness too but Kosmo has to wait until Xmas ! lol he's too spoiled already and we just got one last weekend that we'de ordered months ago. How old are your pups ? :)

I found a lovely site on :*bay: which sells the "New Step in Style" that they have just launced. It doesn't go over the head they just "step in" to it and the clasp fastenes on the back. There is a lot more fabric on this harness an it's almost like a little jacket! there isn't so much of a battle to put this style on.

I have ordered a very bright pink floral one with a bright pink lead to match for Madam Whitney and Nicki has ordered a Comando colour for one of her boys!

They are being shipped from the U.S as we speak! "My doggies Closet" is the name of the seller. Lots of colours and patterns, really cute!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison,

Sounds like the thing I just bought Kosmo. I will have to check that kind out when I have a little more time. My order for a "step" in harness just came in. I took him to the vet Monday and she examined it and said it should be ok for him to wear. They are made locally here. I'll post a picture of it for you if you like. I like the look of the puppia - so in style! Kos has to be in style when he goes to visit those old folks in the nursing homes. :) hehe :p

Hi everyone,
Look what came in the post today!!!!
Both boys look lovely in them and i can't wait for walkies time!!! :D

P7170049.jpg

Pretty Boys

P7170048.jpg

Look a FLY!!!!!
Sorry for the size of the last one as i can't get the image to resize on photo bucket.

Oh great, they fit!! :) Your small dog must be a smallie. I am still confused on sizes as I was sent supposedly two larges from Petlondon.com the first time I ordered, and they were way too large. Then they sent me what were to be two mediums -- and one is actually marked M -- but the other is smaller. I had assumed it was a small. But then Tara and Lisa ordered in Puppias and the smalls look very small and the mediums look the same size as my supposed small. h*lp

So I have assumed Puppia might have changed their sizing.

I guess I need to go try on an S and an M out at Dog Training Ireland and exactly check the sizes.

Leo will fit either of the two sizes I have so I am not sure if that's a small and medium or what. The 'small' would fit Jaspar but really not very roomy around the neck. Have I confused everyone?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

How much does your small harness dog weigh, just out of interest?

Oh don't they look wonderful - I always think they look so proud in their Puppias!!

I see Archie is VERY excited about his LOL

Hi

I just got Bailey a lovely turquoise puppia from Lyndsey in Posh Paws - they are super and Bailey loves his - will post pics soon - cant wait for walkies!!

Back