• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Attitude

misty

It seems as if Cailean has been sulking with me.

I took him to the vets alone on Tuesday am, for his anaesthetic for his heart x-ray. All 3 of us collected him Tuesday evening.

Since then, he has been following my hubby around, instead of me.
Last night he was sitting on the sofa snuggled up to hubby, whilst scowling at me.

I think he's resenting me for abandoning him at the vets :) :) :)

It is quite funny. :lol:

Yup, sounds about right :lol: They have more attitude than a teenager throwing a 'Kevin' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give him a day or two and try ignoring him back, when he wants a treat or something and he'll soon be your best friend again ;) :lol:

lol @ the attitude. Kosmo did that to me when I took him to get neutered! Except for it was worse because Avi (my boyfriend) kept taunting me when Kosmo would go to him saying "yeah you see how you feel? Your MOMMY did it to you!" lol, I think it took him maybe 2 days and he was back to being in love with me. Good luck :)

I've had that same situation with my first dog in the past. That's why I always make sure my hubby accompanies us to the vet for those types of visits! ;)

I'm forgiven :D :D

Cailean spent the weekend with my daughter, at her Dad's house. You should have seen his little face when I collected him tonight. He smiled so wide! :D :D

Back