• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My boy is growing up

LauraD

I've really been enjoying all the photos everyone has been posting. All the precious puppies and the beautiful grown doggies. I felt the need to post a few pics myself. We just adore our little Riley and now at 7 1/2 months he is growing and changing. We just love his little face and i swear i've had dogs before, but i just think he is my most adorable, darling boy! :lotsaluv: I'm so glad i have a Cav, he's so great! Anyway, here he is.

Finally his tail is feathering!
gettingfeathers.jpg

I love this face!
DSCF0177.jpg

How can i get those birds?
oohbirds.jpg

What, me naughty?
menaughty.jpg

You have a very handsome young boy there, lovely pictures. :lotsaluv:

His feathers will soon burst into action, don't worry! :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

He is so cute. Don't they grow up so fast. The best thing about cavaliers is they don't get older they get better....I love the aging faces as much as the puppy faces. Have fun with that cute cute pup.

He is adorable, he's got such wonderful chestnut markings on him, really rich :flwr:

Mary, funny you should say that about the older ones. i've just been saying to Alison on the phone taht there's nothing quite like an elderly cavalier. Their faces are just so full of wisdom :l*v:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
He is adorable, he's got such wonderful chestnut markings on him, really rich :flwr:

Mary, funny you should say that about the older ones. i've just been saying to Alison on the phone taht there's nothing quite like an elderly cavalier. Their faces are just so full of wisdom :l*v:

Absolutely correct Donna! The wisdom, the softness, the eyes...so much story in those lovely magnificent faces!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I guess we all love our own dog's face. :l*v: However there are absolutely lovely doggies on this board and i think all their faces are just precious, young, old, and in between. It's always nice to see all the pics posted, so i can say "Awwwww". :luv:

Oh, he is growing so fast! I can't wait to get our puppy, but I know it goes so fast. We look at Riley now and realize how quick it goes. She will be 4 soon. Although, there are days I don't see any change from the puppy days, I know she is getting up there!

Back