PDA

View Full Version : JoJo and his new swim trunks...

jeni
15th July 2006, 02:51 AM
I bought JoJo some swim trunks the other day. I thought they were so cute :lol: :lol: :lol: He didn't seem too bothered with them either, this is his 1st piece of clothing besides his jacket :D
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/jenihill1/July14th2006017.jpg

Kingofthehouse86
15th July 2006, 04:03 AM
Jeni this pic is hilarious....Are u gonna get a bikini for ur lil girl too?? I think King would look nice in swimming trunks, but my mom would yell at me if i got him them...She says its bad enough that King has a sweater/jacket for bout everyday of the week....but each one is for a different kinda of weather: a thermal hoodie (fall cool weather), 4-leg sweater or fleece (cool winter weather), Shearling coat/matching boots (snowy winter weather), raincoat (RAIN!! duh), golfshirt/matching hat (cool spring days), Hannukah sweater/yamukka (Hannukah duh!!!) and his PJs (sleeping) well that's King clothes...lol but if i see something new im gonna add to his waredrobe...

LauraD
15th July 2006, 04:25 AM
:lol: That's so cute! He looks thrilled wearing them.

jeni
15th July 2006, 04:25 AM
Thanks :D I thought about buying Puzzles a two piece. She would need it cause a bathing suit would be too small :yikes I could start a maternity line of clothing for dogs :lol: I haven't seen that yet.
The next thing that I would like to buy him is a hawaiian looking hat and bandana. It is super cute! Where do you buy King's clothes at? One particular spot or just here and there?

Kingofthehouse86
15th July 2006, 05:42 AM
Jeni mainly from work..my boss is really into little dog cloths, but if i see cloths @ another store i might get it

misty
15th July 2006, 09:30 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

how sweet is that!!!!

Maxxs_Mummy
15th July 2006, 11:32 AM
LOL doesn't he look cute and happy, bless him. One question though.... As they are pants, do you have to remove them for him to pee? OR is there a pee hole in them? :flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
15th July 2006, 02:40 PM
Donna,

ONLY YOU COULD THINK OF THAT!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
15th July 2006, 02:47 PM
:oops: It's because I am the Mum of boys and furry boys - at least your furry ones are girlies :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Jenný*
15th July 2006, 02:51 PM
Haha, now he's ready to go to the Beach :drivecar:
I could never put Bono in something like that, and Nóra would simply bite it off :lol: The onley things I can put them in is there outsides coats, and that's coz they know that they will freeze if they doesn't wear them in the winter :D

jeni
15th July 2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah there is a spot for him to go pee... :lol: I thought they were so adorable. I might have to get him another pair, or two icon_whistling