PDA

View Full Version : From Pup to All-rounder

Cathy Moon
15th July 2006, 05:16 PM
:w**h**: Just noticed my membership rank changed from Pup to All-rounder with my last post!! b*n*n* :*nana: Feel like cracking open a beer to celebrate, but it's still morning here!

Did anyone else get that excited over their rank promotion, or am I certifiably nuts? :cffee:

nlg679
15th July 2006, 05:42 PM
Cathy--You are FUNNY!
BUT----I do admit, I keep looking at MY rank! I am still, only a 'PUP" but I think I have a longgggggg way to go before Karlin moves me UP!

Congrats!
Nancy
NJ

Moviedust
15th July 2006, 05:45 PM
Congratulations. Strangely, I feel the same!! Moving up instills a strange sense of pride!! As if you belong here or something. ;)

I was inspired to see how many more posts I needed to move up. Only twenty-odd posts to the next level!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL

Mary
15th July 2006, 05:57 PM
:w**h**: :w**h**: Congrats Cathy...think we all feel excited when that happens.

Karlin
15th July 2006, 06:15 PM
I'm glad people are having some fun with the rankings. It means you are spending way too much time posting to the board though!!

:lol: :lol:

More on ranks Here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1758

The rank automatically moves up when you hit the right number of posts.

I had a couple of more before but took them out. I can add them back in if people would llike a couple of more in between stages.

Cathy Moon
15th July 2006, 06:27 PM
That would be great to have more membership ranks! I think I am spending too much time on this message board, but what the heck you only live once!! :lol: Every now and then my hubby :x grumbles at me when he wants a turn on the computer! :roll:

arasara
15th July 2006, 06:48 PM
Congratulations Cathy! To be completely honest with you I noticed you were moving up a few days ago! LOL (: I still have a ways to go before I am up there though. Take care and have a wonderful weekend - and you're allowed to crack open a beer anytime you want - it's the weekend!

Maxxs_Mummy
15th July 2006, 11:15 PM
Cathy, you're crazy and I am completely insane as I am a 'Champion' hahahaha

jeni
15th July 2006, 11:56 PM
I think that the rankings are pretty cool too! I wouldn't mind seeing more. I have a ways to go until I am promoted again :D
Keep up the good work Karlin! Thanks for giving me something to do in my spare time. My husband wonders what the heck I do on the computer all day :roll: I say duhh I'm on Cav Talk!!! :D

Kingofthehouse86
16th July 2006, 03:48 AM
I kinda spend to much time on here too....but there is nuttin better to do then tlk bout cavaliers or read bout them....is there??

Linda
21st July 2006, 04:15 AM
I must be out to lunch constantly I just found this.
No fair, I am feeling pretty stupid. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

So I am 93 posts away from me next rank.

I will have to catch up next week, been on me holidays.

notme
21st July 2006, 06:31 AM
Well....at my age I kinda like being a pup!!! :paw:

Nancy

Claire
21st July 2006, 02:46 PM
To be honest - unfortunately I have had to do office work this week (Oh NOOOOO) - and from next week have to make sure I logged on in the morning and afternoon as it is a sod trying to read up the new messages and topics.....