• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Contest: new membership ranks

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
On the basis of this thread:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2613

I thought I'd add three new membership ranks. :)

But I need you to come up with some good titles for the ranks. They need to be short and dog/cavalier related. Post your suggestions to this list, and then I'll have a poll and people can vote for the ones they like. Depending on how many there are, I might do a shortlist and have people vote on that.

:cffee:

Brilliant idea Karlin, I too keep a watch on the ranks.

I think the best title I ever saw was "oh no, takeaway for dinner again" :lol: :lol:

:lol: What about different certificates and titles dogs can earn like 'Companion Dog Excellent' or 'Canine Good Citizen'? I'm not sure what the equivalent certificates are in IKC or UK KC.

Not as funny as Nicki's though :D

Karlin,
Just wondering something. To get above "pup" do you have to create 100 posts or is it 100 replies that counts?
What about BEST IN SHOW or CRUFTS CHAMPION for another rank title?!!

It seems to work after you respond to posts. If you look under your avatar, it counts, and I've noticed mine going up as I respond to posts.

What about doggy body parts? Start with the paws, then a nose, then ears? I don't know - I can't think of anything right now!

Anytime you post, you total posts number goes up. :) But don't post frantically just to raise your rank! :lol:

Keep adding suggestions and then in about a week, I'll do a poll.

karlin said:
Anytime you post, you total posts number goes up. :) But don't post frantically just to raise your rank! :lol:

Keep adding suggestions and then in about a week, I'll do a poll.

So, Karlin, would I.....

Maybe we could use some of the award levels from dog shows? Best in Show, Reserve, Best Puppy, Best Bitch (oops, that might not be appreciated :lol: ).

JaneB

:jump: Nope, not on this forum. I can't believe what a terrific group of Cav Crazy folks participate. It always feels so upbeat and fun but best of all supportive when one of us is in need. Not to be too corney, but I think it's pretty special to find a group of strangers that are so very kind to one another. :flwr:

JaneB

JaneB said:
:I can't believe what a terrific group of Cav Crazy folks participate. It always feels so upbeat and fun but best of all supportive when one of us is in need. Not to be too corney, but I think it's pretty special to find a group of strangers that are so very kind to one another. :flwr:

JaneB

I feel the same way! That's why I keep coming back here! :flwr:

:thnx: It reminds me of Daphne Moon on Frasier; I wouldn't mind being her! 8) :lol: My hubby has the British accent, though!

Back