PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh, I'm a shop-a-holic!

Cathy Moon
16th July 2006, 12:58 AM
Ok, now I've done it. Today I just ordered 3 Puppia harnesses from TiaBella's! Roxanne says she'll post my 3 cavs' pictures on here website with all the other satisfied cavvy customers! 8) Never heard of Puppia until I met you folks! :lol:

arasara
16th July 2006, 03:35 AM
3?! You're quite the shopper! hehe (:

I am getting Kosmo one (at least,) but only at Christmas time !! He just got a brand new harness that I waited months for so I'm gonna wait a little bit. If it wasn't $250, I would get Kosmo a "furcedes" in a SECOND! Have you checked those things out yet? They're awesome!

http://www.tiabellas.com/boutique/furcedes-dog-bed-p-180.html

I LOVE it! hehe

What colors did you get?

Cathy Moon
16th July 2006, 06:24 AM
:lol: OMG that bed is a trip! Have you received it yet? My pups would love that! :lol:
I bought yellow, red, and green Puppias. They all have the black trim. Haven't decided which dog will get which harness yet, but may just switch them around.

Cathy Moon
16th July 2006, 06:26 AM
Oooops, I misread, you haven't ordered the bed! ;)

arasara
16th July 2006, 07:33 AM
I would love to order the bed, just maybe on a 50% off sale or something! lol.. Kosmo would almost certianly think of a "furcedes" as a "chewcedes" as that's what he considers our bed blankets. I am constantly getting on him for chewing our blankets!

I think I'de switch the 3 around with the different dogs - more fun that way! (: Great colors you picked ! (:

fuzzie bear
16th July 2006, 10:37 PM
Thought you might enjoy this... hehe

http://www.pet-bliss.com/images/foufoubailey1.jpg

arasara
16th July 2006, 11:20 PM
LOL ! I love it! I'de love to get him one.. ! Maybe someday they will sell them locally or something. That's hillarious. Is your next purchase a furrari? :rotfl:

fuzzie bear
16th July 2006, 11:29 PM
No, definately the Barkswaggin.... especially as I have a Golf... We'd be like matching buddies !

The Barkswaggin even comes with a detachable flower, just like the real thing !!

arasara
16th July 2006, 11:52 PM
LOl yeah I saw that one but I didn't think Kosmo would appreciate a pink car. :lol: Maybe I'de be surprised though. :roll: They need to knock down the price though! I love the car beds .. they are so funny. I just saw a NY city Taxi online. . .

http://www.barkslope.com/nyc-taxi-dog-bed.html

:rotfl:

Roxanne
21st July 2006, 06:43 PM
Did you get them yet Cathy ? Dont forget to send me the pics and I will post them for you !!

The beds are toooooooooooo cute arent they ?!! If anyone is interested in one just email ........ I'm going to offer a nice sale on them ;) Have ya'll seen the cute matching toys ?? They are much cheaper than the "real" thing :D

Alison_Leighfield
21st July 2006, 06:51 PM
Nicki and I are waiting for out new Puppia harnesses to arrive from your side of the pond any day!

We thought we would try the new "Step in" style....they look lovely and avoid going over the head.

Whitney has bright pink with flowers with matching pink lead and Nicki's Jack has the action man colours!

We can't wait!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
21st July 2006, 10:30 PM
What are these 'step in style' harnesses then, Alison? You or Nicki never mentioned them to me :roll: My two need new ones too. Maxx's Puppia is broken :(

Alison_Leighfield
21st July 2006, 10:58 PM
Donna,

There is alot more fabric on these ones, like a little jacket!

They step in the arm holes and then you clip it closed on the back. I will send you a link.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Nicki
21st July 2006, 11:03 PM
Getting excited about these, they should be here any day now!! It's actually for TedBear not Jack, as TedBear is strugging with having things pulled over his head now :( He's bright in himself, just some things obviously upset him.

Alison was trying to persuade me to have the blue FLORAL step in harness for Jack :yikes so he would match his sister :lol: :lol: :lol: but hubby said no :roll:

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd July 2006, 12:44 AM
Trust Alison :roll: She's usually trying to get me to buy things with butterflies on for my two :roll: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd July 2006, 12:48 AM
Alison, the harness is lovely - Whitney will look even more beautiful in it than she already is :l*v: :flwr:

Thought you might enjoy this... hehe

http://www.pet-bliss.com/images/foufoubailey1.jpg

I think he looks gorgeous - is this one of your dogs Fuzzie? I thought you only had the ruby????

arasara
22nd July 2006, 04:17 AM
I love the matching toys roxanne! I would get one for Kosmo but he will eat it within minutes!! I would love to get him a bed like that like I said, but I'm scared he would eat that too. It's a pretty expensive chew toy.. :| But then again so are my shoes!!

Cathy Moon
22nd July 2006, 02:09 PM
Did you get them yet Cathy ? Dont forget to send me the pics and I will post them for you !! :D

Roxanne, Yes, they arrived yesterday!! I will be sending pics soon!