• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update Re: Corgan coming home

RockNRollCav

It looks like our breeder is planning a :drivecar: trip to AL, FL, VA, and PA in the next week or two, so Corgan should be home relatively soon!! It will still cost us the same as her "shipping charges" for sending him on a plane, but I'm much more comfortable leaving him in her hands rather than plane attendants, etc. So, as her schedule firms up, we'll know when we'll be getting him! :jump:

Jenni

Awesome Jenni, Congratulations! It's going to be totally worth the wait and you made a good decision :)

Jenni, I'm so pleased and it'll be far nicer for Corgan to come to his new Mummy via his first Mummy. At least you can breathe easy knowing he'll be well taken care of :flwr:

Excellent! Much nicer for Corgan to travel this way in comfort too.

:drivecar:

Yipeee!! :*nana:

Glad to hear that your new little one is arriving by car. I can't imagine how scary it must be for them to fly.

Things happen for a reason, but I'm so sorry you have to wait for Corgan a while longer. As hot as it has been in the midwest and now on the east coast, maybe it is better that he come by car. I flew with Flauna from Phoenix but she was up front with me. I'd be scared to death to have one fly in the hold. Do you know when he will be arriving?

JaneB

As hot as it has been in the midwest and now on the east coast, maybe it is better that he come by car. I flew with Flauna from Phoenix but she was up front with me. I'd be scared to death to have one fly in the hold. Do you know when he will be arriving?

JaneB

The original plan was for me to fly there and pick him up and travel back with him in the cabin. When that all went to pot, my breeder suggested that her parents would be traveling in my general area anyway, so they'll be bringing him (the breeder & fam will be staying home to take care of the dogs).

He'll be here on Monday July 24th or Tuesday the 25th!!! :rah:

Back