• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone!

Clare

Just wanted to introduce myself as im new to the board.

My name is Clare and I am thrilled to have discovered this site as I love cavaliers and Im currently looking into getting a second Cavalier puppy as we already have 3yr old blenheim cavalier called Mim.

Its great to have the opportunity to chat with so many people who are also crazy about Cavs and share experiences!

Looking forward to chatting with you all,

Clare

Hi Claire and Mim

Welcome to the board and good luck with finding your second baby - have you considered a rescue? There's plenty of Cavaliers in rescue through no fault of their own. All wonderful adoring Cavaliers who will be ever grateful for a loving home :flwr:

Hi Clare,

Welcome to the board!! I am also living in Ireland - Delgany to be exact (Wicklow) - and also looking for a baby for my baby blenheim called Bailey!!

This site is fantastic and a real support system!!

Where abouts are ya in Ireland?

Maria & Bailey

Im currently living in Kildare but Im originally from Donegal.

Maxxs_Mummy I have considered a rescue dog, in fact my first ever dog, a springer spaniel, was a rescue dog- she was brill. However we never had another dog at the same time as a rescue and I would be wary of that as mim can be a bit... precious...

icon_welcome and glad you found us over here on the board!

Rescue cavaliers actually aren't very plentiful in Ireland, though rescue dogs of all sorts generally are. If you are interested in a rescue cavalier, let me know; this would generally be an older dog however, and there is a waiting list. :)

Im looking into getting a puppy from a (reputable) breeder at the moment but thanks for the info, and the kind welcomes.

You have made me feel very much at home :D

Back