• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Have you ever experienced this?

misty

When Cailean came back from his x-ray last week, he was wearing a plaster round his front leg.

On further examination, it turned out he still had a cannula (sp?) in his leg from his anaesthetic :shock:

Surely this isn't normal? Cailean took matters into his own hands (or mouth I should say) and removed the sticky plaster and the cannula fell out.

It must've hurt him, because he ripped fur off with the plaster, brave little man.

Should these ever be left in?

I'm taking it back to the vets tomorrow night and will ask if it's theirs!!

:yikes It sounds like they forgot to remove it :yikes Poor Cailean, what a brave boy for removing it himself. Good job he didn't decide to eat it :yikes

i can't imagine they'd leave it in on purpose. If they did have a reason, i'd hope they'd tell you about it. ouch.

i used to have that happen with an acupuncturist i went to (for myself). I'd get home or be driving home, and find needles here and there. :shock:

I used to work at a Vet clinic, and we never did that, except in very specific circumstances, in which case we gave the owner very clear directions as to what to do, etc.

Back