• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow and Cedar

Moviedust

Willow's portrait
willowportrait.jpg

Pillow partners
pillow.jpg

I like Mom's hairy legs!
nicelegs.jpg

I want it; No it's mine!
tugowarfroggie.jpg

:D :D Look at the hair growing on those ears-- she is looking prettier each time I see her! Thanks for sharing-- Sandy

You really think that her ears are growing?? I guess I cant tell because I see her everyday. I can tell that her fur is growing back; it is much softer than it was when it was cut short. I guess it stands to reason, then, her ears are growing too.
:flwr:

Moviedust said:
You really think that her ears are growing?? I guess I cant tell because I see her everyday. I can tell that her fur is growing back; it is much softer than it was when it was cut short. I guess it stands to reason, then, her ears are growing too.
:flwr:

Yes, her fur in general looks much fuller and thicker, you can tell it's growing for sure!

I first saw her 6/4 and that is the picture that sticks out in my mind. She looks much different-- Much different. Sandy

She is such a little sweetheart! I love that pic of her doing tug of war with Cedar too. Cedar's clearly pretty happy if she's already playing like that! :) They make a really nice pair.

karlin said:
She is such a little sweetheart! I love that pic of her doing tug of war with Cedar too. Cedar's clearly pretty happy if she's already playing like that! :) They make a really nice pair.

Oh, yes, tug of war is the BEST thing in the world, if you go by how often then do it. It's too hot to run around outside, so most of the time they are playing tug of war.

Cedar growls loudly while playing tug ,though. Willow doent let out a peep, but Cedar sounds like she's a dobie on attack! She didnt used to growl when she played, but she was 'encouraged' to do so by annoying family members who wouldnt listen to me. They thought it was cute. :roll: Willow doesnt mind it, she goes and grabs her end and pulls and shakes just as much. I mind, though, as she is really loud, and they constantly play, which means that's all I hear--Cedar growling like a rabid dog.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I so know what you mean--Abbey is so much more vocal now that she has Gus to play with. I had no idea this voice was inside her, it's hilarious!!

Beautiful girls who look very happy! Cedar looks very pleased with her new partner!

What lovely pictures, looks like Cedar has well and truly accepted Willow :D I love the tug-o-war one and I'll bet Cedar sounds lovely with her growly noises. I love to listen to them play growling and very often will turn the radio off to listen to them :lol:

Don't you just love it when they play tug of war. Great to see them getting along so well, thye are both so cute. :)
Julie and the girls

Back