PDA

View Full Version : A Rudy update

Pam Smith
18th July 2006, 12:55 AM
Rudy is doing very well. All the obedience classes for my dogs are really paying off, they are following commands which makes it easier for me to function with taking Rudy for potty breaks without my other two dogs jumping and being hyper around him. Everyone is is in a mode to listen and obey so it makes everything so much easier. Rudy doesn't seem to be in any pain, thank goodness for rimadyl :p .Each day I see progress and yes everyone I am so glad we went ahead and had the surgery :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Charleen
18th July 2006, 01:09 AM
What a happy ending. I know you still have a long road ahead of you, but I am so glad that you are on Rudy's road to recovery.

Pam Smith
18th July 2006, 01:31 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h118/pamsmithesl/Rudyhealing1.jpg
Rudy has a shaved backside and his clamps look like a tatoo, look out teenagers it could be a new fad! :yikes

Mary
18th July 2006, 02:23 AM
Glad that recovery is going well and hope it continues on the same track!

RockNRollCav
18th July 2006, 02:36 AM
Yay for Rudy! And double yay for well trained dogs!! We're planning to get our Corgan in training ASAP when we get him and after he gets acclamated (sp?) to us :)

arasara
18th July 2006, 02:54 AM
I'm happy that Rudy is doing well. :) He looks so handsome in his new satellite (e-collar!) hehe. (: Kosmo wouldn't go for wearing one of those, he kept running into the walls. :roll: Glad things are giong well! :)

Cathy T
20th July 2006, 04:22 PM
So glad you went ahead with the surgery and Rudy is doing so well. Shelby went through the same surgery and although we had to have it done twice she's doing super now!! Remember....follow your vet's instructions to the letter. It's so important that the knee be allowed to heal properly without reinjuring it! Keep us posted.

Maxxs_Mummy
20th July 2006, 11:52 PM
Rudy, you might have a funny bonnet on your head but you are still a handsome boy. Hope you're healing up nicely and doing as your Mamma says :l*v: xxx

Cathy Moon
21st July 2006, 12:24 AM
Good boy Rudy! Glad to hear he's doing well! :flwr:

joanna
21st July 2006, 09:52 AM
That's great Pam, I'm glad he's doing so well.
Joanna