PDA

View Full Version : How to keep your babies cool....

Maxxs_Mummy
20th July 2006, 12:28 PM
Our Mummy went to McDonalds and bought us an ice cream each.....

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/c9226c9f.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/maxxs_mummy/f3405f96.jpg

I was eating my ice cream and took the cone out of the dish to finish the cold ice cream and Maxx ran away with my cone - I had my revenge, silly maxx was scoffing the cone so I finished his ice cream :badgrin:

Mummy said it was a treat and not to expect one every day - it was nice and cold and better than her squirting out tummies with the garden hose like she's been doing every hour :roll:

Lots of love from Charlie xxxxx

Mary
20th July 2006, 12:50 PM
What lucky dogs....bet that was the highlight of their day!!

jeni
20th July 2006, 01:11 PM
That is so cute! I bet they really enjoyed that icey cold treat :lol:

misty
20th July 2006, 01:37 PM
rofl :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I'm in hysterics here. You're a big softie, aren't you? :)

Sunna
20th July 2006, 02:02 PM
I have once give my boys a little of icecream on a very hot summerday and they also loooves when I give them icecube to lick when it's hot.

Maxxs_Mummy
20th July 2006, 11:45 PM
You're a big softie, aren't you? :) Meeeee???????????????? Nope not at all icon_devil Well, not unless there are doggies involved and then I turn into a pile of mush :lol:

arasara
20th July 2006, 11:46 PM
LOL GO Charlie!! :rah: ANd I bet Maxx thought he was taking advantage! hehe (: Cute pictures (:

mlc4140
21st July 2006, 12:13 AM
Too cute!! Boy can you tell they are enjoying their treats.

Kingofthehouse86
23rd July 2006, 05:55 AM
Donna ur kno something that King loves to have every now and then...Which i love to a fruit smoothie....wat i do it take a blender...add ice/crushed ice...lil yogurt, and w/e fruit i feel like having blueberries, strawberries, banana..or i mix all 3 or have a strawberry/banana...He goes nuts for just a lil taste...but usually when I share from my glass its hard to get him out or keep him away... :lol:

Also the smoothie is healthy for both of us too

Maxxs_Mummy
23rd July 2006, 05:12 PM
Oh yes, mine like smoothies too - my youngest will very often make himself one and both the boys end up getting a spooful each on a small plate :lol:

McD's isn't a regular things for us Aaron, it's only around the corner and I think in the 3 1/2 years we've been in this house, we've visited it half a dozen times, if that :D My boys usually get crushed ice, no flavourings - mean Mamma that I am :lol:

Nicki
23rd July 2006, 06:19 PM
Oh Donna don't tell my pups, they will be down on the next flight :lol: :lol:

Spoilt babies...I don't know, and you say mine are ruined :D

Hmmm you didn't tell me you were THAT close to the golden arches...you do know about my chocolate milkshake addiction??? :badgrin:

Maxxs_Mummy
23rd July 2006, 10:32 PM
LMAO Nicki,

You're as bad as Geraint - he's found a short cut and now begs a £1 for a choc milk shake or an ice cream off me quite regularly, then him and his mates all take off down there like it's the local youth club or something :roll:

I'll take you round our 'enormous' town and the various sights to be seen when you come down in March. The town is now about 5 times the size it was when we first moved here 18 1/2 years ago :yikes but still a lot smaller than most towns.

We are supposed to be getting a new leisure centre soon so I guess that'll be yet another field gobbled up :roll:

Claire
24th July 2006, 10:57 AM
All I am saying is that I want to be recarnated as a Cavalier and leave with Donna!!!!!

Cathy Moon
24th July 2006, 12:16 PM
What lucky pups you have there! They are probably wishing for another hot day so Mummy will give them more! :lol:

Forest
24th July 2006, 02:17 PM
Who is spoilt then??? :D
Julie and the girls