• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dasher & Biker in Northern VA

Alicia

Hi. I am the proud new owner of two CKCS. Dasher is a 2 yr-old male Blenheim and Biker is a 2 1/2 yr-old female Tri. We live in Arlington, VA and are looking for other Cavaliers for play dates. They have been living with many Cavs at a breeder's until recently and must miss their companions up north. If anyone is interested in a play date, please let me know!

DasherBiker.jpg

icon_welcome to the board I love your babies - they are really gorgeous :l*v: Are they from the same parents on either side?

Dasher & Biker

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Like so many, I've been monitoring the board for some time but waited to join until my pups arrived. It's a great board with great people, and I'm sure I'll be seeking advice down the road. So far, I am really enjoying the photos!

Dasher & Biker don't have any parents, grans, or great grans in common but they're from the same breeder.

DasherBiker.jpg

Back